Grief mode idea: Hunger Games

Ok I know I posted this idea as a MP game mode idea, but I thought "How have I gone a month without realizing that this would make a badass 4z4 mode?" this version is much more simplified than the multiplayer one. Here it is!

All 8 players start at different points in the map, and they must wait for ten seconds before the game starts. During this time, gun power up drops spawn in randomly. When the timer stops everyone rushes out, trying to grab whatever random weapons they can.

Then, after a several second grace period the zombie's begin spawning in, and the power ups vanish. Now the 2 teams' members can regroup amidst the zombies and must carry out their ultimate goal: survive as long as you can with whatever guns you hapoened to come across. you might be able to just grab the nearest power up gun and get ready, or you can venture out and grab a further away one, risking the possibility that it is either worse or too far away to reach in time.

There are still points, perks, PAP, etc. but you can use ONLY the gun in your hand. You could get lucky and get a decent machine gun, or struggle to survive with the almighty CZ75. There are ABSOLUTELY NO WONDERWEAPONS!

What do you think?

~EJ

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another great idea Electric! Only problem is I know douches are gonna take all the good weps leaving me with a shitty pistol but it would be good with friends

Yes, but remember item's are scattered around the map and spawn in different areas. You can make a assault shield to back you up. The shield will help in high rounds, and then once the douches go down, or satisfied, then go get a weapon.