power ups, power downs !!!!

Everyone knows the powerups max ammo, insta kill but i was thinking in the 4v4 zombies you can power down the other team...

Insta kill - rubber bullets - enemins weapons will be at half damage for 45 seconds

max ammo - ammo slash - takes half of the other teams ammo

nuke - zombie glue - zombies will only attack enemy team for 45 seconds

firesale - no sale - enemy team can't buy anything for 45 seconds

double points - half points - points halfed for enemy team for 45 seconds

random perk bottle - perk stealer - steals 1 perk from each enemy player and give them too your team

all i can think of so far ...

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

People have come up with a lot of these, and it is something that can be implemented fairly, if done right. Maybe not red Max Ammos, unless it just steals maybe one clip from each gun. Also, regular perk bottles themselves are rare, I don't think there would be a red version of those. My last complaint is the Fire Sale, maybe instead it should make everything cost double for the other team rather than just not allowing them to buy things. Other than that, these are probably the best variants of power-downs that I've seen

But imagine if someone on the other team REALLY needed to buy something. Like, they need to open a door or else they're gonna get trapped. Sure, it's easy to say "well then the fire sale would be great, cause it would screw them over". But the red power ups would be intended to disadvantage the other team, not completely destroy them. So if someone were forced to open a door for double price, it might screw them over if, say, they were saving up for Juggernog, they're now short 2000 points.