Epic 4z4 idea!

Hello my fellow zombie slayers! I come before you today to present my idea for a 4z4 zombie mode! From what I understand it will be more along the lines if competing for kills and points, etc. I do not believe this will ever be implemented into black ops 2 or any sequel, but I still want feedback on the idea. I call it WAFFLE SHOWDOWN!

This takes place on zombie maps and multiplayer maps. It will be a mosh pit type game mode where any game mode From multiplayer can be played, and they are chosen randomly. However, there is a catch! At the start of each game, as soon as the countdown reaches zero, the mystery box jingle will play. The weapons in everyones' hands will scroll through all of the wonder weapons, finally settling. No 2 players can have the same weapon. Of course they would all traditionally be a one hit kill on players based on their damage. They will be modified accordingly. players will duke it out with their favorite fictional weapons if mass destruction!

Ray gun: this will take 3 hits to kill someone. Some believe that it is still overpowered, but as some guns with regular bullets. Take 3 shots and have twice the fire rate, this seems fair. Plus it only has one magazine.

Scavenger: this will be a one hit kill still. It will work exactly like it does in zombies, except that the torpedo thing glows red so that it is easier to avoid. It only has one magazine.

Thundergun: this will cause critical damage and throw enemy players back. It only has 2 shots but is effective for clearing clusters of enemies.

Wunderwaffe DG-2: it acts like it does in zombies, except that its chain effect loses power with every link. As it is only 4 people per team, the likelihood of the chain effect even occurring on a large map is very small. The player who is directly hit will not die, but sustain heavy damage.

Winter's Howl: this comes with 2 magazines. It is considered unfavorable as it takes an entire clip to kill someone. The first shot slows them down immensely, but they thaw out after several seconds. Each shot on the same person simply resets the time it takes to thaw. For example they defrost after 5 seconds. You shoot them, wait 3 seconds, and shoot them again, and they now must wait 5 seconds again.

VR-11: this comes with only 2 magazines. It gives your teammates painkiller like effects for several seconds, and weakens enemies. However, if you shoot an enemy several times with it they die, and respawn ON YOUR TEAM for one life. This will most likely go unnoticed by the player, who will then proceed to wreak havoc in their own comrades for one life.

31-79JGB215: this will not act like it does in zombies. It comes with 2 magazines and it causes players who are hit by it to be flashed as though they are hit by a stun grenade. If anything would be difficult, it would be programming the ability to shrink teammates into multiplayer. It therefore needs to have a different effect. It can stun them, and also damage them half way. The effect of the stun is dependent on the range, and the damage is only present at close range. This is sort of the shotgun of Wonderweapons.

Wave gun: this will be a highly sought-after weapon. It's wave gun will simply force players back and damage them at a long range. It's damage and push effect are less powerful than that of the thunder gun, but two shots are still enough to kill a player. The zap guns will come with 2 magazines per gun. They have the same power as the ray gun but have massively reduced range and accuracy.

All four tactical grenades will be present, with 2 on each team. They will be given randomly at the start of each game. There will always be 2 per team. The people who get them are chosen randomly.

Gersch Device: it pulls players towards it, and when they reach it they don't die, they just get held to it.

Monkey bomb: your aim constantly gets pulled so that you are always looking in the monkey's direction. the explosion is still deadly.

Dolls: these act as a cluster bomb, the 9 bang of the lethal grenades. Pretty self explanatory.

QED: these can both bless and curse you in this mode as well. It can swap the teams' scores, retool the weapons, grenades, or both, give or take a random amount of points towards winning depending on the game mode,give all players the same weapon for a short amount of time, and many more!

Do you like the idea? It will likely never be even considered by trey arch, but I still want your opinions!

-V

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have Treyarch elaborated at all about whether or not the 4z4 "versus" mode will even have PVP damage? I was thinking it would just be two teams fighting each other for survival or the most points.

If you ask me, PvP would turn the game mode into just a team-deathmatch with wonder weapons since players would most likely focus on killing each other and just avoid the weak little zombies running around.