Pro perk-a-colas!

There may be another thread like this but I still think I should put this out there. Post some ideas about what perk-a-colas would do once upgraded! Some ideas I came up with are...

Juggernog: zombies that hit you stumble back away from you, taking 50% damage regardless of the round. This ensures that while rounding up 47 zombies that one scumbag doesn't get in your way and cost you the leader board.

Speed cola: throw grenades and prime special grenades with lightning speed, switch weapons faster, and decrease the delay between melee attacks. Pretty self explanatory- increases hand speed further.

Double tap: bumps up the fire mode of weapons. For example, you could have a full-auto g-11, a single fire stake out, or a triple burst hs-10.

PhD Flopper- all weapons that could have hurt you before you bought phd flopper get a minor upgrade. Explosives and ray gun get more damage, etc.

Stamin-up: you get unlimited sprint, and replenish your health faster while sprinting.

Dead shot daiquiri: every headshot gives you an extra round in that gun. The effect stacks though, so if you get a headshot you get a free bullet. If the next kill is a headshot you get two for that kill, and so on and so on and so forth. The effect caps off at 5 rounds do as to not be overly beneficial. This only applies to weapons that actually use bullets. The bullets go into your reserve ammunition.

Mule kick: while you have it, it acts as a lucky charm. It makes it impossible to get the 3 worst weapons from the box, decreases the chance of getting a teddy beat by half, and it slightly increases your chances of getting power-ups.

Quick revive: I saved this for last as it is my favorite. It is in my opinion, "the QED of pro perks". Please note that when I say "comes out" I mean literally shoots out of your character's body. When you go down, any of these effects can occur:

- an explosion occurs. It can be a grenade blast, a scavenger shot, an explosion like that of the astronaut zombie, phd flopper explosion, doll grenade explosion, or very rarely, a nuke power up goes Off.

-a red burst shoots out, like the ones that come out of the dead space monkeys, except bigger. It instantly revives any player it touches, and makes them invisible to zombies for 5 seconds, ensuring their safe escape.

-a haze of white fog comes out and slows all zombies down precisely like a winter's howl.

- 3 dg-2 shots fire out of you in 3 different directions.

- 3 flamethrowers shoot in 3 different directions and make a quick clockwise rotation.

- 3 ray guns fire continuously in 3 directions and make a counterclockwise rotation.

- 3 awful Lawton shots fire in 3 directions.

- saw blades shoot out in six directions making all of the zombies around you lose their legs.

- all of your teammates receive the same effects as they would when hit with the vr-11.

- the teddy bear laughing/ Samantha sound effect goes off and you get nothing!

And many more!

Post your own ideas and criticize mine!

-V

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did a post on this idea, a long time ago. Check it out here if you want:

viewtopic.php?f=81&t=19423

We seem to have different ideas on every pro variant except Speed Cola, and partially Staminup. Your ideas are different, and I like Quick Revive's to be honest. I won't lie though, your variants for Juggernog, PhD Flopper, and Staminup are OP. I got similar reviews for mine. Juggernog is already an extremely powerful perk, you don't want to give it too much of a boost, because people will always buy Juggernog regardless of whether or not it has a good pro variant. Maybe Staminup can give extended running time, but not unlimited...

I like them all except Mule kick and Juggernog. I'd like Mule kick to give you more special+lethal grenades. I like the idea of damaging a zombie if it hits you, but 50% seems abit too much, maybe if they hit you they get slowed down and gradually get weaker? I dunno but i hope we do see pro perks!