What would you change?

Verrückt

Just as the title says - what would you change in the map?

Besides all those glitches that could be fixed, there is one thing I would really like to change - the Zap guns.

I mean, it is a pretty cool wonder weapon, but it seems... Too simple. A copy of DG2 and DG3, basically.

I'd say it would be more logical to make one "zap" gun, have the same or similar effect to ray gun, and the second gun to have the same or similar effect to DG2. The reason being is that Ray Gun does use some kind of radiation (you can even adjust it, not really, but on the side of the gun there is, I think, something that would allow you to change the wavelength/power>)

This would mean that radiation combined with electricity would somehow create a strong microwaves - I think it's more logical than making microwaves with two guns shooting electricity.

Also, wouldn't it be cool to have three wonderweapons in one? ;)

Well, that's all I would change really, maybe they could also make a more effective boss/boss round than just an astronaut coming from nowhere with no story to it.

What in your opinion should/could be changed in this map, and why would you decide to add/remove something?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

I would like a wall gun on no mans land cos there's almost nothing there except the perks and PaP

What I think is that it's very stupid to add 3 very important things in a game into NML since not everybody likes it and wants to go there, but obviously it cannot be ignored since it holds PAP, SC and Jugg.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

honestly, and I may get heat for this one... I'd take out the entire moonbase period. When I first heard the map was to be set on the moon, I pictured the entire thing on the surface of the moon, perhaps near one of the lunar landers, perhaps not. Anyone else think that would've been awesome.