Picture this for BO2 Zombies

I don't know exactly what Treyarch has in mind for their next release, but as we all know, there's 4v4 zombies. There's been a lot of speculation as to what that means. Obviously there will be two teams fighting against eachother to obtain certain goals. But Treyarch also mentioned that they'll have more zombie modes. So what could we expect to see?

I can't help but picture Modern Warfare 2's Spec Op missions. Picture a mission where there's a computer inside of a house in the suburbs that has intel that needs to be obtained. Player 1 has to run the streets through the houses on foot. There's zombies everywhere. Hourdes. Player 2 is in the helicopter shooting down all the zombies he can in his line of sight. Zombie Spec Ops.

Or missions like the ones in MW2 where you have to get certain objectives done by a certain amount of time...but with zombies. I keep picturing the nuke strikes. The ones you get when you open up the laptop thing and control the bomb as it falls from the sky, killing a bunch of zombies. Like one player is running a train on the ground and rounds all the zombies up and player 2 strikes with the air assualt. That would be epic.

4v4 sounds like it's gonna be a lot of fun. I truly don't know what to expect. What is obvious to me is that it will be a race for time in any case. Your thoughts?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think, from what I've heard from Treyarch, the 4v4 (or 4Z4 as Treyarch called it) is just regular Team Deathmatch, with zombies in the middle. So not only do you have to worry about the enemy players, you have to also avoid being killed by zombies while trying to kill the other team and zombies alike.

As for the other game modes, I would love to see some sort of timed game mode. I can't really think of anything else off the top of my head, but I am very much looking forward to seeing what Treyarch has in store for us in terms of zombies.

• Administrators

They hinted at taking the nuances of Wager Matches and implementing that, so I'd like to see that stuff, that'll be sweet. As for the Zombies Spec Ops, I think that would be super fun because it changes up the way we play. I can't tell for sure how much they will want to stray from the standard gameplay features because they harp on that a lot, how they want to stick to core gameplay mechanics, but with new game modes it wouldn't surprise me to see them switch it up a bit.

They hinted at taking the nuances of Wager Matches and implementing that, so I'd like to see that stuff, that'll be sweet. As for the Zombies Spec Ops, I think that would be super fun because it changes up the way we play. I can't tell for sure how much they will want to stray from the standard gameplay features because they harp on that a lot, how they want to stick to core gameplay mechanics, but with new game modes it wouldn't surprise me to see them switch it up a bit.

Me too. I can't wait to see where they go with it. I'm really excited to see how they make certain zombie modes competitive. I think it will bring many new fans to the series.

I suppose thinking about implementations that can be included like this. I would say the sky is the limit but we've already been to the moon.

I do think that this can be a HUGE money maker for Treyarch (hopefully it won't be that way as in DLC). Anything can happen and I can see them asking for suggestions or looking at forums for great ideas like these!

Competition, Survival. I haven't been keen of it in the past but I'm thinking of a zombie game in the next 5 years. There are so many ideas it may well end up like it!

Although on thing is I don't want it to be like other zombie games, this needs to be unique, but great idea. Like it!

I suppose thinking about implementations that can be included like this. I would say the sky is the limit but we've already been to the moon.

I do think that this can be a HUGE money maker for Treyarch (hopefully it won't be that way as in DLC). Anything can happen and I can see them asking for suggestions or looking at forums for great ideas like these!

Competition, Survival. I haven't been keen of it in the past but I'm thinking of a zombie game in the next 5 years. There are so many ideas it may well end up like it!

Although on thing is I don't want it to be like other zombie games, this needs to be unique, but great idea. Like it!

"I would say the sky is the limit but we've already been to the moon." = [brains] ...haha good one...so true! not to mention...maybe Mars too!