I am working on a project for ZWWII. A city built around Area 51. And it is filled with American, English, Irish, Russian, Japanese, and Nazi Zombies. Each area of the city represents a country. Before I start the project, I will tell you a few things since you spoilers can't help yourselves.

AMERICA: This part of the city is dark and shady all over the streets because they are suppose to be ancestors to the Vampires. What's amazing is they have giants and troll-like beasts walking everywhere. And they have rooftops with Mini-Guns attatched to the metal shields. It's also a great place to snipe out any intruding zombies. American zombies know how to use guns and can ignore Monkey Bombs, they are not stupid. Just hope your on their side, they are very friendly to their allies. They have lakes and rivers safe for you to swim and drink. Best of all, this area is one of the where you can drive cars, motorcycles, and...TANKS!!! To prove this is American territory, they have the statue of Tank Dempsey.

ENGLAND: This part of the city is a big hill with villages shaped like the Medieval Times. It is also a broken volcano that has little lava flowing out. Be careful with some secret caves in this area, Medieval means Witchcraft and Wizardry. These zombies are either headless or skinless. There are certain areas in the volcano that are safe to walk on. If you think you can swim in water here, think again. You can sink instantly, so think twice before you get yourself wet for no reason. They have swords, arrows, and spears, but weapons that can be really handy to you are cannons and bombs.

IRELAND: This part of the city is rather shaped like a kingdom or a large castle. There is no green or blue here, just black and red. It is always cloudy with shadows. The fires either block your way or trap the zombies. These zombies are in black hooded cloaks without a face. The good news is they are slow, the bad news is they are close to impossible to see in darkness. But other zombies are dressed as Vikings. Don't go outside unless you are on the bridge to another part of the city. There are dark plants that want to pull you in the darkness with them. There are only swords and arrows and axes here. Stay close to the fires, they can help you see.

RUSSIA: This part of the city is in very bad shape. Even though the buildings have windows and air conditioners, you are not safe in this poisoness Nova 6. These zombies are shaped like astronauts and scientists. Every corner you turn, you see rockets. This time, there are more than four places for the Lunar Pad to fly to. There are techno weapons like Thunder Gun, Russian Doll Bombs, and The Gersh Device. It's barely possible to see in this fog. Don't stay close to the rockets, their engines get tested, and zombies don't want to barbecue your brain.

JAPAN: This part of the city is peacefully beautiful. The only part of the city where the sun is shinning and have calm zombies. These zombies are slow, skinny, and stupid. The trees are white and pink and there is a red temple in the middle of the San Fransisce-like city. This is the last area of the city where you can drive. They have motorcycles, cars, and a bus. The best place to camp out is probably a high school. These zombies literally can't see, but they can hear. They follow to the nearest sound. Guns would attract more zombies, so use a sword or melee attacks. Or if you wish to get wet for no reason, then you are safe, they can't swim.

GERMANY: This part of the city is a city version of Der Reise. The entire area is covered with Wunderwaffe energy, Pack-a-Punches, Perk-a-Colas, Boxes, Teleporters, and of course...Nazi Zombies. You know what they are, so I don't have to describe them to you. This place would've been day time if it wasn't for the eclipse in the sky. This is the only area with barriers and power-ups. What's new here is it has a pyramid in the middle. When you teleport, you spawn in the Aether for a limited time. There are Easter eggs of songs in this area. Different tasks for each one and can be repeated more than once.

AREA 51: The factory of the weapons and UFO gadgets in the middle of the entire city. Not only are there human hostages or electrocuting zombies, but there can be only one psycho. Even if you put mode on "Easy", these zombies are on the "Extremely Impossible" mode. This place is the exact opposite of a bio dome. There is no gravity or oxygen. This is a huge underground lab, you have the option to fly a UFO. There's one teleporter inside and out. On the surface, it is a major war out there. All zombies fighting each other. Unless you chose to be a psycho, this is truly a No-Man's-Land!

So that's all in Zombie City project. If you want me to add anything or take something out, I'll here you out, but the decision is mine. If Treyarch accepts my ZWWI, then there's a possibility this map will come. This is a city, if it becomes real, it will be so massive, "The Map" in Black Ops II will be nothing! What say you?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this would be awesome, maybe an underground train system to get from place to place! The only thing i don't like is that zombies can use guns, not attracted to monkey bombs fine, but i think it would be extremely difficult if massive hordes of zombies could actually shoot you, everything else seems awesome, excellent work!

I think this would be awesome, maybe an underground train system to get from place to place! The only thing i don't like is that zombies can use guns, not attracted to monkey bombs fine, but i think it would be extremely difficult if massive hordes of zombies could actually shoot you, everything else seems awesome, excellent work!

Hold on there, I said they are friendly. I meant friendly to humans. They will help you if you are on their side. Nice train idea, I'll think about the design for it.