Custom Pack a Punch idea

I created an idea that you can make the settings on "pack a punched feature menu" before you play zombies. It's a menu that you can customize what your gun would be when it is pack punched, you have to do it on every gun if you want to make any changes then you save it.

You can increase clip size to any number by your own decision but it is limited by the highest number depending on what weapon is. And You can put 1 to 5 attachments on it. Also increase reserve ammo on any amount up to 1000. You can pick any pack a punched camos like from W@W, BO, or BO2.

Make how powerful the gun is on the settings, but there is also limitations on each guns. Increase rate of fire on your pack a punched weapon can be your choice. Even when you have raygun when you pull that trigger the whole clip is gone before your eyes then the horde is gone in bits. That is the max setting on the ray gun for example. :D

If you are playing live, it can still work but only independently and separately on each players.

EDIT 1: You able to make it fully auto or change what rounds you want to use on your weapon like dragon's breath , Incendiary rounds, or explosive rounds.

How do you like my idea about custom pack a punch settings. :)

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no such thing as cheating in zombies. You know, Its not like player vs player.Its more like player vs computer. But I know it will be overpowered or boring if used max settings. Players just don't use their style creation on how powerful should be. If they just use on Max settings. They don't understand about the game, they will learn the max settings will get boring very quickly, If they did it.

There was games that have something similar on settings. Like Goldeneye 007 game from N64, you can turn enemies health all the way to 1% and you just kill them by just a single punch. And they had build in cheats like all guns, unlimited ammo, DK mode, or paintball mode.

But my idea of pack a punch has nothing to do with zombies health, unlimited ammo, or something like god mode would have. It's all about your own creation on pack a punched weapon. Also for zombies, its something like in multiplayer when your team mates have different attachments and camos. Its like that but with zombies and much control on the weapon.

Zombies is all about Surviving the best as you can and having fun killing hordes of the undead.

I understand that, but it could give a slight advantage to some people over others in terms of achieving high rounds where people are competing against each other. And what if PaP is involved into these new game modes where it is player v player? I'm not saying it's a bad idea, it's just that there are many trolls out there (especially in cod) that would absolutely take advantage of this.

This could work, but I would use a point system.

For instance, if I wanted to PaP any gun, I get like ten points. I then use these points to pick different attachments or upgrades to the weapon such as increased capacity, higher ammo count, more damage, a sight, a launcher, or any other thing they happen to have on BO2 that you can add to a weapon.

Camos don't cost any points obviously, they just look cool ;)

It will not work on player vs player, But ONLY on player vs computer. I already said it. I never said anything THAT would work with player vs player. Which i didn't mentioned before. I don't really care about trolls, they are fools. Because they just want this idea to be overused like MP40 in WaW multiplayer or piss off players with it.

@Humble Soldier: Why not the clip size? It doesn't really affect the play that much. What you said was just a attachment which it is not good enough. It sounds dull by just adding the attachments. There is no more excitement with it...

EDIT 1: I am quite surprised that no one mentioned about turning semi autos into full autos or increasing rate of fire.

It will not work on player vs player, But ONLY on player vs computer. I already said it. I never said anything THAT would work with player vs player. Which i didn't mentioned before. I don't really care about trolls, they are fools. Because they just want this idea to be overused like MP40 in WaW multiplayer or piss off players with it.

@Humble Soldier: Why not the clip size? It doesn't really affect the play that much. What you said was just a attachment which it is not good enough. It sounds dull by just adding the attachments. There is no more excitement with it...

EDIT 1: I am quite surprised that no one mentioned about turning semi autos into full autos or increasing rate of fire.

You may not care about the trolls, but believe me, thousands of other people will. If anybody wanted a good spot on the leaderboard they would have to set everything to the max settings just to compete with others.

Somebody mentioned above about using a point system where you had like 10 points or something to customize a gun for PaP. I believe this would be a fair trade-off to your idea.

Also when he was talking about clip size, I think he meant it would be unfair if people would be able to increase the amount of ammo the gun can carry. They couldn't have a gun where there would be no reserve ammo otherwise max ammos would be useless on them as well. As for semi-auto to full-auto, PaP already kind of did that anyway.