Zombie Challenges?

Do you think they would implement challenges in zombies, similar to those in multiplayer? But rather then gaining XP, you would earn points, sounds cheesy but its just a thought, knowing that zombies will be on the mulitplayer engine, it just seems possible. bleeeeeeeeeeh.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you think they would implement challenges in zombies, similar to those in multiplayer? But rather then gaining XP, you would earn points, sounds cheesy but its just a thought, knowing that zombies will be on the mulitplayer engine, it just seems possible. bleeeeeeeeeeh. :ugeek: :geek: :roll: :twisted: :evil: :cry: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :shock: :o:(;):):D:facepalm: [brains] :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen:

I wouldn't mind having zombie challenges to get points but there will need to be something to spend the points on (there are loads of things they could implement) maybe little challenges to get points for the first 30 rounds or just adding more things to spend points on.

I would like zombies to have challenges that get you some sort of emblem, so next to your name you have an emblem with something, maybe you've played for a total of 50 hours or you've killed a total of 500000 zombies (again there are loads more I could think off), but each of these show what sort of player you are with other than having people that ride the down train to high rounds (get downed like 2032102300 times with 0 kills but still get to high rounds:D ).

This could sure add more things for us to strive for rather than just trying to get to the highest round possible & finding EEs. Cause they will need to make some hidden emblem tasks that we have no idea what to do :)

Great idea CLAYMORE

I agree with the emblem idea, and that could be extended to unlocking emblems and titles/backgrounds that are zombie related for use in multiplayer. Or maybe even for these new modes they're implementing? I just want a ranking system for zombies.

Some other things these points could be spent on are maybe increasing the amount of perks you're able to carry, I've seen people mention the option of starting with other handguns, they could even be used to unlock stuff much like BO's multiplayer for the new zombie modes since they clearly appear to be going down the competitive route.

I just want something that allows me to show off my zombies skills other than my high rounds. Maybe I've done some other awesome stuff in zombies that can't be shown through the leaderboards. I would love this.

I agree. I would like to see zombie challenges incorporated. I want new kinds of challenges though. I don't want the usual "Get fifty kills with grenades." I want one similar to the medal system we have on here:

Survive so long without jugg.

Do not purchase anything in a game lasting longer than five rounds.

Shot gun only.

Etc.

Also I think you are correct about the whole buying more perks thing. I mean, if you down, and you lose them anyways, why can't you buy all of them? You can get all of them on COTD on solo by killing George, and you still lose them when you go down. Why can't you just buy them?

I've been really wanting this since I heard it was on the MP engine. They could also implement a zombies prestige kind of thing, but to prestige you have to complete a certain challenge rather than just the usual "get x amount of xp". Aside from that, I'd like to know how many revives I've gotten with the PaP ballistic knife (looove that thing), accuracy/headshots with my guns, and especially seeing a +500 xp for wiping out a whole horde of maggotsacks in one shot or a string of numbers for taking out a bunch of heads with the PaP M16.