Box 2.0 or pack a punch 2.0

Well zombies is becoming something that treyarch never thought possible, but they did and they're here. Step 1 make something awesome W.A.W. zombies "check" Step 2 don't let the sequel suck "check" Step 3 make the trequel blow our freaking minds......... no footage yet, but their already bloow so.. "check" and Step 4 Don't let it get stale or cheap. This has been a problem in my eyes.......lack of gun variation. Quick ways of fixing this

Box 2.0

P.A.P 2.0

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BOX 2.0

They need to put in every single gun from a treyarch game from story to online, don't give us awesome guns like the ak-47, M60, ect. and not put them in zombies this should be a no brainer [brains] :facepalm: . I mean, rpg or LAW, HK or M60. Common all they need to do is put alittle more gun scripts, color patterns, and possible attachments. Give us more than a new wonder weapon for each new map "example"

Ascension- placed in russia......Okay what russian guns can be added to boost fan base moral and blow their freaking minds :idea: ......... phd flopper :| good go ;) on........stanima-up :| ....... keep going ;) .......... monkeies :| amazing good work ;) should we add a gun like the ak-47 or ppsh :ugeek: ......... nah

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pack a Punch 2.0

Okay this is very simple.......let us upgrade twice.............

This is actually a very simple idea lets us pack a punch our P.A.P gun for 5000 and make it random thats right random.............................quick example.............

Python gets a speed reloader....okay i like that but what if you pach a punched it again and got a duel wielded python. have like two or three different pack a punch results. another example if you aren't sold yet m1911 pack a punched into a desert eagle damaged sized gun.......

Well this is just a quick topic on what i think treyarch should fix for the next game. I love zombies and will play the next game if its awesome or if its amazing either way they need to give more variations to the game, so it will stay fresh for the next map pack.......

let the flaming, nahs, sounds good, not really, why did you put this post, your insane, your a troll, how has it gotten stale, thumbs up, brains, smilies, sad faces, confused faces, angry faces........Begin

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love gun variety and I hope they increase. Personally, I would be giddy like a schoolgirl if they added all the weapons from WaW, BO, and BO2 into a single map of Zombies, or at least a combination of maps. Don't think it'll happen, but still, it'd be awesome.

A double Pack-A-Punch would be cool, but I don't see it happening. The idea has a lot of speed bumbs and problems, compatibility and balancing issues and whatnot. It CAN be done, but I don't see them taking the time to do it. It has one aesthetic drawback as well; it's changing from tradition. I know they're making many changes, but just how far are they willing to go? We know to SOME extent, they will be keeping roots in the traditional gameplay. How far that extent is, however, is unknown. Not to mention, that would make only a third of the playable guns actually real. I'm all for futuristic weapons and everything but I love my history. I find it hard to enjoy games when all the weapons are fake, unrealistic, and hard to identify; having a bunch of regular guns with one laser gun makes the laser gun unique. If you have all laser guns, then they're just whatever.

I'm all for futuristic weapons and everything but I love my history. I find it hard to enjoy games when all the weapons are fake, unrealistic, and hard to identify; having a bunch of regular guns with one laser gun makes the laser gun unique. If you have all laser guns, then they're just whatever.

#1 reason I don't p.ay Halo

but I hope they don't put BO2 "fake" guns in it,there were already enough in BO

Well put my friend, this was just a idea on how to improve the varity without damaging the formula to much. And you can tell their running short of ideas with wonder weapons. All the wonder weapons do is clear the area you want different ways

-wunder waffe dg2- lightning shot that opens lane

-Thundergun- clears horded area

-Scavenger- blows up all zombies clearing the area

-Vr-11- makes a person unstoppable for a few second so he can get through the path safetly

-Shrink ray- given some hard name to spell gun that shrinks zombies so you can run through the path quickly

-Wave gun- shoots a killer zap that makes zombies pop so you can clear the path way......................................................................................................im sincing a pattern, give us a flamethrower attachtment or wonder weapon that uses flames..... or a wonder weapon that shoots a rocket like a naplam zombie............"oh yah B.B.Q.,Dempsey" "SAVE THE HEART FOR ME, Rictophen" i can see that, can't you guys lol :lol:

My first reputation points :D thanks dude. glad you liked the post and i understant where your coming from. What really need is a host migration for zombies.............................................................................................................................................................................But thats for another topic

I would prefer upgrading twice, just thank about how useful that could be in a long run such as Ascension or Kino with the Thundergun/ZeusCannon to get more ammo. Or even think about it with a Wall gun or a box gun. Instead of a gun that dominates round 1-10, then pack a punching to a gun that dominates round 11-20 then losing it's effect. You could pack a punch again! having a gun that fully dominated until round 30! Or think about the Crossbow pack a punch it the first time is will attract the zombies. The second time is could be almost as useful as a Monkey Bomb and have much more damage towards the zombies.

The Bow 2.0 idea is still something but it wouldn't have such a great affect overtime as Pack-a-Punch 2.0 Thanks for your ideas!

I like the Box idea, but I have a thought about that I think would spice it up a bit more and add variety to all the maps.

Say they actually did throw in every gun/weapon that's been in all their cod games. What if, instead of putting all of them into every map, that they have a mixture of the guns exclusive to only one map. That way, each map comes with a different set of weapons which would require completely different strategies for every map.

And maybe, for the final map of the game, put into it all the most popular weapons from each map for an epic "season finale". I don't know about you but I would freakin love it if they did this.

One more thing for the box.

Have the same weapons but with different attachtments when their out of the box exp.

First roll- Commando take it

second roll- dragnouf with infra-dead sights

third roll- hk with drum mag

fourth roll commando with red dot sight

Now i know this would effect the pap alot but lets say that the map that had this only box like some of the classics. i don't know tell me your guys thoughts on this?