Zombie elite clans discussion

If elite clans are going to be back for B.O. 2 then what can we expect? Side note real quick i looked in the search bar for this and didn't see anything so thats why im posting, so if there was tell me and ill delete this and find the original :D .

Okay so if we get an elite clan feature for zombies

-will this site have a personal clan for xbox, ps3, pc, ext.

-how would we split good players from the bad besides looking at their highest level because that can be deciving in some cases.

-Would there be a better goal then just leveling up the clan through elite points..... horrible idea and frustrating.....

-higher the clan the better the easter eggs or rewards during gameplay.

-actual rankings besides kills, points, and level number.

-rewarding certain players with different skills like support and medic.

I don't know what they have instore for elite clans for zombies but they have to do a better job than mw3, love that game though[hated clans], anyway leave comments on whether i need to take this down or the discussion, thanks :D

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My friends and I have already thought they might do a separate zombie clan thing. Made us a little Group 935 already in case it comes time for it and it could've been taken in the event that they don't split off normal clans and zombie clans. If they do then I guess we'll just remake it. Really looking forward to stat tracking that will most likely be incorporated into. See how many downs we get across our games, kills, accuracy, headshots, revives, pack a punches, etc. etc. I think looking at somebody's stats should be an easy way to tell the good from the bad if they've played several games. Even better if you can look at their stats on certain maps to see if they have boosted scores. (Go to play Shangri-La and they have played Ascension 200 times versus Shang 20 so their stats look better)

i wouldn't mind a prestige feature either. I don't play multiplayer as much as zombies and being 15th zombie prestige would be nice.

If elite clans are going to be back for B.O. 2 then what can we expect? Side note real quick i looked in the search bar for this and didn't see anything so thats why im posting, so if there was tell me and ill delete this and find the original :D .

Okay so if we get an elite clan feature for zombies

-will this site have a personal clan for xbox, ps3, pc, ext.

-how would we split good players from the bad besides looking at their highest level because that can be deciving in some cases.

-Would there be a better goal then just leveling up the clan through elite points..... horrible idea and frustrating.....

-higher the clan the better the easter eggs or rewards during gameplay.

-actual rankings besides kills, points, and level number.

-rewarding certain players with different skills like support and medic.

I don't know what they have instore for elite clans for zombies but they have to do a better job than mw3, love that game though[hated clans], anyway leave comments on whether i need to take this down or the discussion, thanks :D

THIS

Can someone explain how elite currently works? never bought it or play mw3 that much. And im already in a zombie clan. NZP nazi zombie pros, but I really like the idea of having extra stats besides highest round. Ive seen a guy get to round 32 and he had less then 200 kills. Can't believe someone would carry him that far lol.