[REDEFINED] World's Best Zombie Slayer?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea, I was going to say the same thing. With respect, King might have dozen WR atm but Hands and steve have NML. Seems like Legends such as TheRelaxingEnd and MatoM21 has already moved on to challenges and are bored with high rounds :lol: . I mean its been a year.

• 6 months later...

I think we need another 2 categories: Consistency and knowledge.

Consistency for example, what Chopper and way have said about Relaxing, consistent high acores in co-op etc, that would come under consistency and I guess record-breaking and boundary-pushing scores like mine on maps like No Man's Land, FIVE and very recently Nacht would come under results.

Knowledge speaks for itself. It's one thing to use someone else's strategy to achieve high rounds and scores, it's another to come up with something innovative to path the way for other players, as well as yourself, to do better. Aside from strategy and knowledge of spawns, this would also describe a player's ability to 'read' the zombies and make quick decisions based on experience, like Chopper was saying about the way Steve and myself approach the game.

EDIT: Sorry to keep using myself as an example guys, anyone new here reading this thread must think I'm a right arrogant prick :lol:

I'm new here but an older player, and the way you type does not come off that way, so no worries! Hah.

It's good to have input from someone who does what you do because you truly know how difficult it is to do some of the things these other great players do.

All these videos now has me in the mood to slay some zombies.

I just wanted to reply to you, other than that I need to watch more of the best players videos to get a real feel or actual input.