Map like Verrückt?

Hey guys, just wanted to bring up some ideas of past maps that maybe you would like to see in Black Ops 2? Honestly i loved the setup and design of Verrückt on World at War. I like how you need to work together and start out separated. It could also be an interesting idea for 4 vs 4 zombies where you start out away from each other trying to kill or get to each other to survive. What do you guys think about the maps and possibly a similar map to Verrückt?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not too keen on the idea of having to rely on your teammates. If they suck, then the game will go badly.

I do love the feel of those kinds of maps though, they feel like the kind of environment a zombies game should be set in. Something industrial and grimy or high-tec... so basically not Shang, Shi No Numa or COTD :lol:

A Verruckt-esque map I wouldn't mind. I wouldn't want it practically symmetrical, but I've always loved Verruckt for it's two starting areas.

I've always liked the idea of everyone being separated into four separate rooms, each having two windows. Once they buy the door, they'll all meet up into the central room connecting the four rooms.

A Verruckt-esque map I wouldn't mind. I wouldn't want it practically symmetrical, but I've always loved Verruckt for it's two starting areas.

I've always liked the idea of everyone being separated into four separate rooms, each having two windows. Once they buy the door, they'll all meet up into the central room connecting the four rooms.

I've always loved the idea of four separate starting areas. The problem I see with that though is that some people can't handle being on their own, and that could get really annoying pretty fast. That's partly why I like the idea of 8 players, too. Because then, they could break it up into 4 groups of 2.

I'm pretty sure though that they'll make a map like Verruckt again, as a lot of people want another map like that. I would absolutely just love it.