4v4 Possibility

I believe that the new 4v4 feature isn't going to be Humans vs Zombies. I believe it will be 2 groups of 4 survivors trying to take supplies from the map, and only one group can have it. So basically it will be 2 groups of 4 survivors trying to kill the other group for the supplies. The only problem is that the map is overrun with zombies.

BOTTOMLINE: it will be 2 groups of survivors trying to take supplies from a map overrun by zombies. Thoughts?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I seriously think that it might be zombies vs humans.. as in 4 zombie heros that fight for what they believe in and humans (the crew).. so, it would be 2 different worlds but the same map.. as in they won't play in the same map, or atleast won't be able to fight eachother. Ok, so the "boss rounds" would be a duel between the 8 (4v4). I know, it's a bit farfetched, but treyarc can do what ever they want because they dont have to follow a specific timeline and it's a NEW game mode, who knows ?

also your game mode on 4v4 is also good, its also logical :)

I cant wait to try new zombie modes. i think treyarch will do just fine with the new modes and not ruin the fun of zombies. they are one of the best studios just for the simple fact that they actually listen to their fans. a lot of people are complaining about how it is totally going to mess up the whole zombie experience but they cant really talk because there hasnt ever been a COD zombie game with more than 4 people and im willing to bet that once it comes out there will be a huge ammount of people that will only play 8 player. i just think that it will just give zombies a little more depth when it comes to multiplayer and will show everyone that treyarch doesnt just come up with ideas and force them into the game. they take their time :geek:

I like your idea, but I have to believe that since Treyarch is doing more than 4 players in zombies for the first time that they'll keep it simple and come out with the more advanced game modes later on. The game mode that Lamia was referring to is most likely something like a standard team deathmatch with zombies thrown into the middle. Brains for thinking this though [brains]

It never occurred to me that 4v4 could be Zombies V Humans. Although I would like it to be a humans vs humans contest, the race for supplies sound like a great idea. Maybe it's the first to turn the power on will receive all the perks & the box?

All the possibilities that can come with this game mode of zombies, up to 8 players at any one time is OUTSTANDING, anything really can happen with this 4v4, 8 everyone for themselves, team objective play. There are tons of ideas I could put down but simply just don't have the time and because Treyarch listen to their community they will do great and get it right!!! Odds are Treyarch are going to exploit this engine to its fullest and make a even better experience.

There was an interview with a head at Treyarch. Even this guy openly said something about 4v4 zombies. He didn't bash or promote the idea, he just sort-of... suggested it.

I would like this as a change of pace. I would HATE if the two groups were allowed to kill each other. We would need a HUGE mape divided in two for each group, and make each side completely different. Maybe the objective could be first team to a collective point total of 100,000 would win. Killing other survivors would make it seem more like multiplayer, and zombies and that shouldn't completely coinside.

I remember another interview with Mark Lamia that was posted quite recently where he talked about that, saying it's 4 humans against 4 humans, with a horde of zombies thrown in the middle.

I have no idea where everyone keeps getting this idea of 4 humans vs 4 zombies, Treyarch never said anything of the sort.

And on a side note, not to disparage your opinion, I see no problem with having TDM with zombies thrown in the middle. I think it would be quite the nice change of pace, as TDM gets a little boring since there is no objective other than to kill. Though I'm also pretty sure there are more game modes than just 4v4 TDM, I bet there will be a non-aggressive game mode as well with 8 players.