New Black Ops II image

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a small observation... but there is some kind of white thing sprouting out from the bottom middle of the poster. It has white outlines in contrast to the white clouds behind it, but you can clearly see something. I don't think it's just some kind of cool design, because it doesn't appear anywhere else. It could be coming from/going to the object in the center of the poster. It doesn't appear to be machinery. That's all I could gather from looking at the unmodified image (other than the L.A. mission screen towards the top left)

All I see is:

scrap metal flying through the air,

A plane in the background on the left

"Los Angeles Evac Route" Sign

I see a lot of stuff in Los Angeles from these. Final confrontation or attavk that started it all?

This. Los Angeles also could be a major battle or a turrning point in the war, which would be fought through the campaign. We don't have any confirmation on who the enemy is yet, and I doubt that it is the men from the Middle East that are shown in the trailer for like a second.

All I see is:

scrap metal flying through the air,

A plane in the background on the left

"Los Angeles Evac Route" Sign

I see a lot of stuff in Los Angeles from these. Final confrontation or attavk that started it all?

They've already said that LA was where the first attacks on America started.