Ever happen to you?

xXDG-2Xx

Let me set the scene, let me know if this has ever happened to you. It's round 40, and I'm extremely low on ammo. I pull from the box, put my ray gun back, then keep trying until I pull it again with full ammo. Time rocks on, it's round 43 at this point. Me and a few friends decide to teleport back to no mans land to get a fresh Pack-a-punching. We get our guns, teleport back to the spawn room. And their is nothing but silence. No round number, no zombies, not even the cosmonaut wants to come out and play. We're forced to end the game on 43 because of a glitch.

Here's another fantastic story of loss to me.

Round 31. Me and a friend both have Rayguns, I have the Zap Cannons, it's going perfect. Permanent perks in full effect, ready to kill the dead (Lulwut?) When out of nowhere "Excavator pi will cause..". So I think "Fine, ok, I'll stop it in its tracks". Hack the spawn room control panel, "Excavator pi, control restored". A couple of rounds later, I run into a invisible excavator blade. The blade isn't visible, but it kills you in a heart beat.

If anyone is still alive after reading this, has this ever happened to you guys? :lol:

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The invisible excavator glitch is very common and happens randomly as far as I know.

The round number problem happened to me a few times and I found out that if you use the wave gun/zap cannon or gersh device and teleport while zombies are being shocked/bloated (and havent dinged yet) or they are still being pulled in by a gersh then there is a chance the round number won't come back.

My advice is to put you wave gun away and use whatever your other one is and make sure the zombies are running back at you if you use a gersh device.

The invisible excavator glitch is very common and happens randomly as far as I know.

The round number problem happened to me a few times and I found out that if you use the wave gun/zap cannon or gersh device and teleport while zombies are being shocked/bloated (and havent dinged yet) or they are still being pulled in by a gersh then there is a chance the round number won't come back.

My advice is to put you wave gun away and use whatever your other one is and make sure the zombies are running back at you if you use a gersh device.

the times that the round number glitch has happened to us, each and every time it was when we hacked the pack a punch machine before teleporting back