Black Ops 2: Relevant Topics

sstem

I am going to start opening threads on relevant topics on black ops 2. I am open for suggestions and want to know what you guys would like to see discussed. The point of these threads will be to help everyones viewpoint as well as my own get heard. I am willing to take the time and effort to do this if you guys are willing to interact. So, let me know what about black ops 2 you wanna hear and i will give you the facts as well as my interpretation, along with opinions of you guys. If you present your point and it is clear, i will more than willingly expand on it weather i agree with it or not. Start leaving suggestions and if you guys like what you see add me as a friend and feel free to leave some [brains] :)

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if this qualifies as relevant, but I would just like to say that all intel released on the reveal site should be treated as Campaign related only. Multiplayer and Zombies will more than likely have their own reveals in due time. I know that this is a Zombies forum, but until we have some actual intel on Zombies (Which probably won't happen until about August or so) I would like to ask everyone to hold their horses until we have sufficient intel. Assume that Tacitus, whatever it may be, is unrelated to Zombies unless Treyarch specifically says so. We don't need to confuse the newcomers with, well, I don't think that faulty is the right word persay, let's just say, we don't need to confuse them anymore than they might already be.

I'm sorry if this seems like a rant, but that is what I would like to see on this thread, if not all of them.

Rock On.

I don't know if this qualifies as relevant, but I would just like to say that all intel released on the reveal site should be treated as Campaign related only. Multiplayer and Zombies will more than likely have their own reveals in due time. I know that this is a Zombies forum, but until we have some actual intel on Zombies (Which probably won't happen until about August or so) I would like to ask everyone to hold their horses until we have sufficient intel. Assume that Tacitus, whatever it may be, is unrelated to Zombies unless Treyarch specifically says so. We don't need to confuse the newcomers with, well, I don't think that faulty is the right word persay, let's just say, we don't need to confuse them anymore than they might already be.

I'm sorry if this seems like a rant, but that is what I would like to see on this thread, if not all of them.

Rock On.

I agree

Rock On.

I agree

Wow, somebody actually thinks I'm making sense, instead of going into an Aspergers-fueled downward spiral! Thanks!

Anyways, here's a good start to this thread.

We know that Tacitus is probably going to be a 'futuristic' weapons manufacturer, but what could their role be in the Campaign (and, eventually, Zombies ;) )?

Begin speculating awesomeness.....NOW!

Rock On.

I agree

Wow, somebody actually thinks I'm making sense, instead of going into an Aspergers-fueled downward spiral! Thanks!

Anyways, here's a good start to this thread.

We know that Tacitus is probably going to be a 'futuristic' weapons manufacturer, but what could their role be in the Campaign (and, eventually, Zombies ;) )?

Begin speculating awesomeness.....NOW!

Dude, I agree with you too. I believe some of it probably will play a part in zombies, but all stuff that is campaign related. But the quadrotor will be a killstreak in MP.