Nathan169's Prediction on zombies in black ops II

I believe there might be two separate mystery boxes, once at each in pattern from W@W guns and BOII guns when spawns after teddy bear. Two, maybe there would be more WW2 time period guns like Sten, Type 99, PPS, DP-28 and others. Three, could be more maps with W@W guns. Four, there might be more perks like stopping power, bandoiler, and something similar or different.

Five, Maybe there are maps that we did not expect to happen and then end in fun. Six, There could be more bladed weapons like katana or Machete. Seven, possibility New characters to connect to the story more. Eight, Could be there more new traps and transports. Nine, There could be somethings that would be very new to zombies like a new machine that can change your guns or something else. Ten, zombies could have more new attacks or moves like rolling or dodge from ascension.

I'm happy to hear some opinions about my prediction on black ops II zombies. :)

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe there might be two separate mystery boxes, once at each in pattern from W@W guns and BOII guns when spawns after teddy bear. Two, maybe there would be more WW2 time period guns like Sten, Type 99, PPS, DP-28 and others. Three, could be more maps with W@W guns. Four, there might be more perks like stopping power, bandoiler, and something similar or different.

Five, Maybe there are maps that we did not expect to happen and then end in fun. Six, There could be more bladed weapons like katana or Machete. Seven, possibility New characters to connect to the story more. Eight, Could be there more new traps and transports. Nine, There could be somethings that would be very new to zombies like a new machine that can change your guns or something else. Ten, zombies could have more new attacks or moves like rolling or dodge from ascension.

Separate boxes? I APPROVE. A bit racist though, One for the old guns, other for the new.

Separate boxes? I APPROVE. A bit racist though, One for the old guns, other for the new.

It would be interesting to have BOII mystery box weapon and another is W@W weapon at the same time. :)

What I want to see is a zombies game where you choose what map you want, what weapon set you want(W@W, BO, or BOII), and what character you want(also CotD characters). I also want to see all perks on all maps, maybe cycleing for maps that don't have a place for all the perks.

What I want to see is a zombies game where you choose what map you want, what weapon set you want(W@W, BO, or BOII), and what character you want(also CotD characters). I also want to see all perks on all maps, maybe cycleing for maps that don't have a place for all the perks.

While we're at it, have the option to turn off special zombies like george in cotd and the special zombies in shangri-la. Then I would definitely have more fun with the game if it were like the original 2 maps.

To the OP: you mean you want 2 boxes at the same time? Or have the option to play shi no numa with black ops weapons or waw before the game starts?

While we're at it, have the option to turn off special zombies like george in cotd and the special zombies in shangri-la. Then I would definitely have more fun with the game if it were like the original 2 maps.

To the OP: you mean you want 2 boxes at the same time? Or have the option to play shi no numa with black ops weapons or waw before the game starts?

I think he wants a box that gives you W@W weapons and a box that gives you BOII weapons both on the map.

I totally agree, I think it would be awesome if you could pick what weapon set and character you want before the game starts. There should be a mixed option too where it selects a few random weapons from each set and puts them all together in the box.

I totally agree, I think it would be awesome if you could pick what weapon set and character you want before the game starts. There should be a mixed option too where it selects a few random weapons from each set and puts them all together in the box.

Yeah, I was thinking that too, just to lazy to post it when I thought it up. I was also thinking that maybe you could unlock other weapons by doing stuff in the campaign and multiplayer. Maybe they could even set up scavenger hunt type things (like they're doing now for the pre-release) to unlock codes for extra content. That would be epic!