Its MrShortKhop On Tha Blocc'

Yo Its Ya Boi Mr Short Khop, I Got Tha PS3 (MSG Me For Tha Add) Im Down For Zombies, Love Madden Gettin 13 2KNBA, Down For Some MGS Peace Walker MP, Love WestCoast Rap/RnB/G-Funk/P-Funk/Hyphy

Q1ptSA-JBvg Dope Song This is Why My Name is This Same wit My PSN

so yea Aint gonna say too much dont even know yall, All Im Down For is Zombies, and Sports and Shottas aka Shooters,

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome.

Just in time before the new release.

We got some of the best players on this site, including current world record NML holder.

Check out the strategy guides and videos.

Looking forward to your posts in the future.

Just curious, what made you sign up?

IIII LOOOVEEE Zombies dogg, fa show, i played them since World at War, and i had a account on here SDChargers1993, But i lost the password, and since i got a PS3 Minds Well Start over, and i Plan to be a good part of the community, and bring good help to anyones who needs it, im real cool, if u and hellhound yall got a PSN? ill add yall,

IIII LOOOVEEE Zombies dogg, fa show, i played them since World at War, and i had a account on here SDChargers1993, But i lost the password, and since i got a PS3 Minds Well Start over, and i Plan to be a good part of the community, and bring good help to anyones who needs it, im real cool, if u and hellhound yall got a PSN? ill add yall,

I has der xbox 360, and it says in your profile that you have one, so perhaps well play there?

Add- MyLiLHellhound

Both of those things are located in the User Control Panel which can be found along the top of the forum. Along the left hand side of the page there are two tabs in particular that you are looking for. One is titled Private Messages which will allow you to send messages to any user or group on the site. There's also the Friends & Foes tab which allows you to add a user to your friends list, if you so choose.

Anyway, you should check out this great guide that will show you everything you need to know about the site: viewtopic.php?f=93&t=19005