Survey about difficulty of zombies

There one simple answer this topic "BLACK OPS MOD TOOLS"

With mod tools you could make a map as hard as you want. For example in WAW some custom maps have sprinters from round 1 or fazing zombies that cut you off while trying to train.

Or if you think that zombies takes to long you could just play a map with a buyable ending. That or you could make a map that's so hard that you cant even get to round 10 (there are maps like this on WAW).

Or if you think that the black ops maps just have to big of training areas. You could just make smaller/harder areas on maps.

All problem about how people think zombies SHOULD be would be solve if we could make our own maps.

To bad 3arc probably will never release them :cry:

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent idea. But allow modifications on the game console might be tough.

Different difficulty modes is a good idea too, although leaderboards will be hard to keep track. People on round 50 easy will claim its harder than round 20 hard. I can't see them do that just to please fans. It's actually a lot of work to create three separate modes.

Definitely not a fan of a varying difficulty settings idea. I can just imagine there being varying difficulty settings, and the idiots that would comment on it.

"ZOMG n00b y0u d1d r0und 50 0n h4rd3n3d d1fficulty I d1d 1t 0n v3t3r4n h4h4h4h4h4h4h4 go k177 y4s3lf n00b!!!" :facepalm: