Timeline in Zombies

I know a lot of you probably think that the maps go in order from Kino to Moon, but I don't think that's the case...

Remember when Black Ops first came out there was a date that showed up on the screen when you started Kino Det Toten? I remember that date saying something like 1954 or something like that. Somewhere in the 1950s or 1960s.

At the current moment it is neither explained how the crew arrived nor how they left Ascension. In this theory, I think that they went from Kino to Call of the Dead to Ascension to Shangri-La.

The reason I think that that is how they left is because there are Lunar Lander parts in Shangri-La's debris.

Now, Moon was SUPPOSED to be Paris... and Kino was SUPPOSED to come out in WaW... But the date was pushed back and they ended up releasing it as the first map in Black Ops.

What do you think about this Timeline? Shi no Numa - Der Riese - Kino Der Toten (destroyed because of nukes) - Call of the Dead - Ascension - Shangri-La - Moon (1945 or whatever, Earth had not made it to the Moon yet) - Paris (to hide in the catacombs and make a last stand against the wandering zombies (no master))

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well let's see. One big hole in the Call of the Dead to Ascension theory is Nikolai's quote during the CotD Easter Egg. I forget the exact quote, but it's something along the lines of "this better be more rewarding than last time...stupid Gersch!". He's making a direct connection to Ascension (and it's Easter Egg) being before Call of the Dead. So I think we know for sure that Ascension comes before CotD.

It really depends on what timeline you're following as well. Chronoligically? From the gang's perspective? From Richtofen's perspective?

Let me try to point you in the right direction here...

TAC N SHOOTER'S "Epic Zombies Timeline and Story"

TacticalInsertion's Time + Location of Zombies Maps (w/ Proof) *UPDATED w/ Moon*

Blindbusdrvr's The Ultimate Conclusion

MurderMachineX's Accumulating Storyline

ZOMBIE RESEARCH FACILITY

Also can i say, if its Richtofens perspective, it think it goes Vurreckt first even tho the characters arnt in it in Waw they are on it in BO, and also that is where Tank gets caught. Then i believe its Shi no numa - Der Riese - Kino - Ascention and from ascention they rewire a lander and crash in Shangri-La and then to Call Of the dead - Moon

Also this on the cod wiki is the story with abit of description off when and wat order

http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Zombies_(mode)/Story

Do not trust the wiki. While it is an informative place, there are several critical pieces of information they have wrong. Even if you correct them, they'll be changed back.

Well let's see. One big hole in the Call of the Dead to Ascension theory is Nikolai's quote during the CotD Easter Egg. I forget the exact quote, but it's something along the lines of "this better be more rewarding than last time...stupid Gersch!". He's making a direct connection to Ascension (and it's Easter Egg) being before Call of the Dead. So I think we know for sure that Ascension comes before CotD.

You're right, but I'm positive it's Tank Dempsey who says it.

Also, Richtofen would have the Golden Rod in Ascension if it came before. Not to mention the word Shangri-La is seen as "Paradise", which the achievements for CotD said you had to send them too. And the interactive quotes at the start of Shangri-La where they all talk to each other reference them being in that room in CotD. :)