Cant Climb, Cant Fly, Cant Fight, Cant Crow!!!!

If you got intrigued by the subject title and are asking what is this about??

Cant Climb, "Cant Fly, Cant Fight, Cant Crow"- its what Rufio says in the 1991 film Hook

Its just the only way I could express my hate for not being able to climb ANYTHING significant in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

Dont get me wrong I LOVE CALL OF DUTY, I started playing ONLINE call of duty since Modern warfare 1 and the rest is history..

MW1,WAW(

Now to the travesty of MW3

In every single Call of Duty game except MW3 you can climb things and when you do climb things they usually lead to a vantage point a good camping ground or gotcha moment. Unfortunately that was completely sucked out of this game, AND HOPEFULLY NOT THE FRANCHISE OF CALL OF DUTY SO TREYARCH PLEASE DONT REPLICATE THIS ERROR. I can go on all day about how bad MW3 is and how its nothing like its lovable counterparts mw1,mw2, I had such high hopes for mw3 too.....

But Modern Warfare Mistak3 Sucks! Usually when a new COD game comes out I drop the last one completely and most likely will never pick up and play the counterpart ever again since im so intrigued by the new addition. Unfortunately after two months which is way two long to sink your effort in to try and love this game I actually for once reached my hand in the past and started to play Black Ops again, thats how disgusted i am of MW3.

Maps are garbage, maybe and only just maybe 3 are almost like the lovable cod map

The rest theres nothing significant about them when i play them i feel like im playing that football arcade game where the football players are magnetized to the ground lol its just like a maze and no layers or levels to jump onto or go under or anything. Its just like playing cod zombies which i love everything about zombies but when the rules of physics of zombie play is applied to regular multiplayer and now you cant climb just run its ret@rted. And anything you can climb or jump onto is insignificant and has no reason for you to be able to climb. Half of the ladders dont work but whats it matter most lead nowhere and are insignificant to climb like I said. It completely lacks the uniqueness all COD maps have.

Or maybe its just me and i only notice this... thats why I had to post this to see what the players think..

Let Me Know..

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic