~Inception~ (Discussion thread)

Undead

Since no-one posted, thought I might revive it.

Undead, if you decide to post before me again, can you do a dream sequence or a post about a past event like you did with Emmerich and Richtofen? Anything but waking up. I have plans. Don't worry, only a couple more things I want to happen, than you have normal control again. :)

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You got it boss, that is if I can get over my writers block and actually gain some motivation soon... :/

Did you have any particular ideas in mind? Should I add more of a past/dream post about Tia or Kasady, or just whatever?

Say if you don't mind me asking, how did you get demoted any how Shoreyo?

Simple. Too many mods ;) covert had to cut us down so he skimmed x many mods by those with the lowest no. of mod actions to their name, being from the UK by time I'm on everything has been dealt with! So it was a good call, but still, I was modding constantly so I was dissapointed, but hey, it wasn't enough apparently :D and I respect cov's calls anyway.

Speaking of which, I can't seem to change my usergroup, I'm a vet among over things, but there's no longer a way for me to make it my default group. Any help?

Say if you don't mind me asking, how did you get demoted any how Shoreyo?

Simple. Too many mods ;) covert had to cut us down so he skimmed x many mods by those with the lowest no. of mod actions to their name, being from the UK by time I'm on everything has been dealt with! So it was a good call, but still, I was modding constantly so I was dissapointed, but hey, it wasn't enough apparently :D and I respect cov's calls anyway.

Speaking of which, I can't seem to change my usergroup, I'm a vet among over things, but there's no longer a way for me to make it my default group. Any help?

Ah I see, fair enough. ;)

Also there's an option in the User CP that says "User groups" should able to just go in there, select one you are in and make it your displayed user group. However for some reason, there are several of them that regulars can't select and turn on themselves, I actually had to have Covert put my "Donor" user group as the displayed user group for some reason.

Any help then Eye with my usergroup problem? :P

Also to all of you, I've been scrap doodling while working and have started to form a rough season one movie poster :D As I said it is a doodle so is not good quality, but as I've been doing it I might as well finish it off and post it here... The last thing I need is a desc of Erich so I can draw him, any help Afro?

Any help then Eye with my usergroup problem? :P

Also to all of you, I've been scrap doodling while working and have started to form a rough season one movie poster :D As I said it is a doodle so is not good quality, but as I've been doing it I might as well finish it off and post it here... The last thing I need is a desc of Erich so I can draw him, any help Afro?

Erich makes me think of Blitzcrank :)

If you want to write it, go ahead Ollie! Erich... I do not have a good representation of what I think he would look like, but I personally would say he looks more like this

or this

I would think more along the lines of the first one. He is supposed to resemble a human very much so, parts of him possibly could have skin even. Or at least a synthetic equivalent. Large though, and more rough and metalic looking than the first picture, He is a prototype after all.

Terminator would work :lol:

I will if no one else has Ollie. I just have been busy. Tomorrow or Thursday I will try to write if no one else has though. I also encourage either of you two do write if you should feel like it! If you get struck with inspiration, let it out!

I'm glad im not the only one haha, I've been working on a little something myself as a movie poster for this. :D

Don't expect any competition ;) as I said it's a rough doodle. I'll finish it but I'm not going to add detail, rather I was focusing on the structure, take inspiration from that rather than the quality!

I'm scrapping the poster. Instead I'm drawing each character seperately. I've already done one and sketched another, before I do yours I need a quote that sums each up, for example Victor's is from Twain and I'm expecting Tankeo to quote some metal ;) any quote from anywhere as long as you tell me who said/sung/wrote it :D