~Inception~ (Discussion thread)

Undead

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't notice that being mentioned :lol: Oh well.

Gah... Shoreyo, I really want to take that post from you and start this conflict already... I think I could do it. I have a feeling like Alex would be the most hostile right now too, and I believe I could write for alex better than I could the others (excluding my own of course).

I'm not saying it is a bad idea. It definitely works very well. I just didn't think about it, so I got confused. It does make it more interesting though. I have to say, I love the action right now. I really want to write:

A horrible explosive noise rang out, as one of the walls of the building erupted inwards, the debris flying and hitting several zombies. A massive figure moved into the room at a speed seemingly impossible for it's size. It was smashing through the undead left, and right. Picking them up with ease and using the corpses as projectiles at the others around.

[tab][/tab]It filled Alex with a sense of awe. He watched this almost beautiful sight. The beauty of annihilation. The creature tore through the undead almost more efficiently than even he could. It showed no signs of stopping or even slowing.

etc....

I threw in a pun ;) Gah Shoreyo hurry up, or I am going to take this meeting post from you xD

Gah. I feel like I should let someone more... qualified... make the post. It could be quite defining based on how this meeting goes. It may only add one new character to the group, but it is in the middle of a stressful situation, and he is definitely not the most calming looking man ;)

In regards to the amount of players we have, I agree that we should cap the vacancy limit here at ten. Just you guys are so damn active in this, I can barely keep up! :lol:

Also, the more we continue, the more I really REALLY want to draw that teaser poster, and I'll probably start here fairly shortly, so if you want and specific details on your characters, PM with a more in depth description on your characters appearance and I'll gladly work them in. ;)

As it stands, I'll probably make to separate pictures; splitting the two groups we have in mind at the moment. ;)

In regards to the amount of players we have, I agree that we should cap the vacancy limit here at ten. Just you guys are so damn active in this, I can barely keep up! :lol:

Also, the more we continue, the more I really REALLY want to draw that teaser poster, and I'll probably start here fairly shortly, so if you want and specific details on your characters, PM with a more in depth description on your characters appearance and I'll gladly work them in. ;)

As it stands, I'll probably make to separate pictures; splitting the two groups we have in mind at the moment. ;)

You may want to put that in the OP, then. Lest anyone get their hopes too high.