Monthly DLC and Zombies.

Zaptn.

As you probably know in MW3 every month a map or 2 are released and then every 3/4 months a map pack comes out. It would be stupid for BO2 not to do the same as it would probably annoy alot of cod elite premium subscribers, but were would zombies come in to this?

If your paying for Elite premium and only multiplayer maps come out per month and then the zombie map is included in the map pack, that would be stupid. So would 1 zombie map come out per month? Or per 2 months? Or 1 classic map one month then a new one the next? Im on PS3 and i would consider buying Elite premium if a zombie map was out regularly and i certainly would if the contract between Microsoft and activision ended. Does anyone know if the contract will end before BO2 so all platforms get DLC at the same time, I'd really like to know.

Also i think ALL BO+WaW zombie maps should be included in Hardened and prestige. Does the Hardened and prestige version actually change the game or just give you some extra things in the packaging of the game? Does it make the campaign harder and only put you in lobbys with other hardened and prestige people? If you know please reply because i would buy the BO2 hardened and prestige if we got the classic maps and it didnt change the game a huge lot.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

No, what you get in Hardened and Prestiege is usually outside of the game bonuses. The only time you would every be matched only with someone else that has it would be if the special edition included exclusive maps. The campaign is no harder, so there is no need to worry. :)

I think that if they incorperate zombies with Elite they will release an old zombie map every month. They will likely make the only way to get every map by purchasing Elite premium until months after when they make a Rezurrection type of map pack. Activision are only after money, they are extremely predictable.

I'm not too fussed about the format, all I can say is, more zombies maps and less multiplayer. Zombies is becoming more and more popular and Treyarch would most likely sell more map packs by putting a little more in for the zombies fans, the multiplayer fans can't really complain about recieving 3 maps per DLC if only 2 zombie maps are included.

whoa whoa whoa!Hang on a minute!Do you mean that we will have to pay for elite shit if we want the maps in time?????Well if they do this i will through CoD away and i will get other games that care for its community!I dont give a fuck for your money!IW brought this shitty idea to ruin CoD so no more people buy CoD!IW is going to leave CoD and they want people to stop buying it!Treyarch im begin you!PPLEASE GO TO THE OLD PLAN OF MAPPACK REALESES!NO MORE FUKING ELITE!Activision members are billionaires but they still need money?Why???Do you see other games doing this shit?NO!BTW microsoft's contract has expired and all of the systems are getting the content at the same time...

Thanks for the info on hardened and prestige, i was abit confused :lol:

If they went back to the old way of selling maps (map packs) there would be really no point in elite premium... and i cant see them getting rid of it.

I don't really mind how they give us maps, as long as its fair so everyone can get them and there isn't like 1/2 (I mean 1 to 2 months, not half a month) month gaps between platforms getting them. I think when the contract expires, Elite premium members on ALL platforms should get them at the same time, and non premium the month after on ALL platforms.

whoa whoa whoa!Hang on a minute!Do you mean that we will have to pay for elite shit if we want the maps in time?????Well if they do this i will through CoD away and i will get other games that care for its community!I dont give a fuck for your money!IW brought this shitty idea to ruin CoD so no more people buy CoD!IW is going to leave CoD and they want people to stop buying it!Treyarch im begin you!PPLEASE GO TO THE OLD PLAN OF MAPPACK REALESES!NO MORE FUKING ELITE!Activision members are billionaires but they still need money?Why???Do you see other games doing this shit?NO!BTW microsoft's contract has expired and all of the systems are getting the content at the same time...

Oh god.. Here we go. Right. I would welcome you warmly to CoDZ, but since your first post here that i've read is another brainless, ill-informed rant about Elite, then I will refrain from doing so and tell you to STFU. OK!

For MW3, the first DLC Pack will be released for 360 in March. That's exactly the same time as with MW2. Granted, later than Black Ops, but still, it's not much of a difference. The only difference is that Elite Members get the DLC earlier than non-Elite members. Normal people get the DLC at the normal time. Elite Upgraded people get the DLC earlier because they paid their subscription (which actually works out cheaper than if you got the DLC the regular way, but I won't get into that)

Now as for Zombies, I would expect it to work how it did in Black Ops. 1 Zombie map in each map-pack. As for when this will be released Via Elite, I would put my money on it being the last piece to be released from that Map Pack, but I dunno really.

obvious troll is obvious.

sounds like someone forgot to take their ritalin

in other words calm down and create a non crude argument other than ayyy f**k you