Did you know...?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The multiplier doesn't increase according to the zombie chart. But that one with the Ray is a good point. I believed a long time too, that both Rays do the same damage, till I first saw the chart ;) Actually just brought another question up. Gonna open a lil' thread about.

OK, before you guys quote the whole 'zombie chart' content...

Hmm, lemme think. ok. you might not know this on consoles.

Did you know that the game got a huge glitch protector system by time? For example, when you enter inaccessible areas, you will die instantly. When George stands on the same spot for too long, he teleports to a George spawn. When you have no Death Machine in your hand and the Death Machine Drop runs out, Sam will take all your guns and points.

Or this is another PC thing: Did you know, that demigodmode (damage indicator as normal, but you just do not die after the redscreen) works only, when you own quickrevive?

Hey don't think for a moment I use Duck's charts as my source. His charts are good, but they are incomplete.

Oh? I've heard about that, but I've never seen it myself. Glitchers gettin' what they deserve :P jk jk

Did you know, in Black Ops, that the BAR and the Deployable BAR are two separate weapons that happen to have similar stats and appearance?

Oh? I've heard about that, but I've never seen it myself. Glitchers gettin' what they deserve :P jk jk

absolutely, but just annoying when you wanna quickly investigate something and you noclip around and so on ;)

I've been out of bounds on Five, hasn't killed me. Used the barrier glitch and I've gone on the ceiling a few times before. BTW, can someone explain to me some more oddities of this glitch protector system?

Did you know that on Der Riese, next to the solitary spinal cord, there's a beaker of red liquid that can be interacted with?