No Man's Land 2 player Jugg strategy *VID GUIDE WITH COMMS*

Hi guys, so I devised a strategy here that was more or less derived from my 90 second PaP strategy for solo, modified for 2 players getting Jugg before going to Moon.

I collaborated with my partner in crime and fellow CoDz user Tom852 to come up with this split-screen perspective video for you guys; credit goes to him for video editing and commentary.

It's a nice consistent strategy, not too difficult... Tom explains everything in-video so I should stop waffling on here and just let you watch :lol:

non63oOevAg

As Tom points out, the last clip shows an alternative strategy we tried out and found that it was inconsistent mainly due to dogs screwing you over frequently, whereas with the teleporter strategy dogs are eliminated and we actually managed to capture those 3 takes within 20 minutes ;)

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[sarcasm]Hey Superhands

No worries, you are new here. But this is a thread about a strategy. I don't know if you have seen it yet, but there is a new section "Gameplay & Strategies". This rather belongs there. No worries, but just for the next time. Thanks for helping keeping the board clean.

Just imagine a experienced user, that would be UOTM, that new users look up to would place a thread at the wrong section. That'd be weird.[/sarcasm]

I told the mods already so should be taken care about shortly.

Let's go for double pap ;)

:lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

How the hell did I, a correct-section Nazi and UOTM, make such a silly mistake :?:

Mods, while you are moving this thread, please strip me of my UOTM title and add a point of discussion to the staff meeting about maybe banning me from posting in the future.

Prime example here people, make sure you look properly before posting.

Well, if we get a 2 man PaP video out I'll get it in the correct section next time :lol:

Anyways guys, drop some thoughts on how well this strategy works for you guys and what you think of it in general ;)

Trying to lead the discussion towards the actual topic:

I think it's really important to say that there might be many fails. Because doing this is not easy. But just keep it trying, it is the most reliable and consistent strategy for a double jug I've ever seen so far. So just keep it up and do not get desperate after 2-3 fails!

It can be a little tricky at first. But, once you get used to it you'll be flying. Tom and I were taking the absolute piss with this last night. We wanted our Juggs and some nice points to get a good start on Moon before a 50+ game, many of the attempts were succesful but we kept restarting until we both started round 1 with Juggs and well over 1k each.

• 4 weeks later...