These things would be nice to have

BeestMann

These are the things I would like in CoD9

1) fix sniping

2) have the map styles in black ops (mw3 is wayy too chaotic)

3) bring back Dolphin Diving (dive to prone)

4) no more second chance (and please actually mean it)

5) bring back all the customization from black ops

6) zombies

7) it would be nice to have Wager Matches in public playlists

8) please bring back combat training

9) the weapon profiency system from MW3

10) it would be really cool to have a backstabbing animation (like the one Reznov makes in the end of W@W)

11) use a presentable graPhics engine aka good graphics

12) third person TDM would be nice

13) hit detection and lag issues!!!

***Activision said that this would be innovative so some of that stuff would make it innovative.. I think***

Please add

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing too controversial here, just general gameplay things. Give us that COD 4 sniping feel and everything else is alright by me. I'd be fine without 3rd person TDM, just combat training back. Combat Training is one of the most fun parts of Black Ops to me.

I think this is a good list of expectations and knowing Activision, we'll probably get half of these done well, or all of them done poorly.

Personally, I want something really new and innovative. I really enjoy CoD4-MW3 style multiplayer, but I think it's time for them to shake it up a little bit. I think that's why CoD4 was such a success. The upgrade from CoD3 to CoD4 was staggering, and now Treyarch needs to do the same with this next CoD to get the world interested in the franchise again.

I don't really know what treyarch can do to make this game fresh and new, the upgrade from cod3 to 4 was excellent because of perks and killstreaks and much much more. I think killstreaks are beginning to loose there spark and there's not much that can be done with them and i think they will stick as the 3 strike packages for a good few more games now. IMO its always been IW that bring all the now features such as the evolution of perks and killstreaks.

I think treyarch should bring back the vehicles and the vehicle perks, not just tanks though like helicopters and maybe some other things. But if this happened, the vehicles obtained through killstreaks would have to be alot more powerful and kills from vehicles already in the map shouldn't count to killstreaks. One thing that does annoy me though is this:

On black ops, A 9 GUN streak would grant you the chopper gunner (Obviously grenades+equipment aswell counted to the killstreak rewards)

On MW3, a 9 killstreak gets you the reaper. Now think, if someone has a reaper in the air, how many kills did that person actually get with the weapons they have? 9? I dont think so, the most likely answer is they Got a predator missile and with the kills from that got a chopper and then got the reaper, so say about 6?

IMO the reaper is waaay better than the chopper and way more fun to use and your getting it much easier! This shouldn't be allowed or they should make a 4'th strike package that lets kills from killstreaks count towards other killstreaks. This strike package would have the assault rewards in but that cost just a few more kills to compensate for the ones got by other killstreaks so it makes it more balanced.