Something I noticed...

Zkreym

Okay if you look at the at the things that you need to hack to prevent excavator pi from breaching, there's letters at the bottom of them. There's an ''N, A, and O.''

I don't know if they mean something or not.

I'll try getting some pictures up but they'll be in bad quality since all I have is my camera phone.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And also nice for remembering:

Tunnel 11 is at this door-side, that leads to tunnel 11.

Tunnel 6 is at this door-side, that leads to tunnel 6. And Dome is also there :P

So when I have to hack 6 or dome, I wanna go thru tunnel 6, cause I'm just there then. And when I have to hack 11, I will take 11 in case it's open, or I'll just know I have to run to the other side when I come from 6.

Just in addition: Also for example the landers on Ascension are marked by signs. They are just to give them a name. Instead of A, B, C it is just some Russian letters or some Greek ones ;)

Normally if you come through T-6 the one that's next to the entrance door is Pi or Omicron(Bio Dome one)

if you come through Tunnel 11 the one closest to entrance door (by m14) is Epsilon. So you don't have to remember anything in general.

I am guessing these letters are named after the shapes of their tunnels, just a wild guess. Omicron is Biodome because its 0 shaped? E - Epsilon for t-11 and pi is n shaped? I might be completely wrong. Also we can see some of these shapes from Ascension Moon in yellow when you look through a sniper rifle.