Hey Guys

What's up guys? I am The Dunbarian. In my spare time, I like to kill zombies. Basically, Zombies is the main reason I still like CoD, because for some reason it never gets old. I've never had a super-high round game (my highest is 45) although I believe I probably could if I ever had the patience to. Basically what I do in Zombies nowadays is just challenge myself (limit my weapons, etc.) I still like Nazi Zombies better than MW3 :D

I'd also like to get a screen recorder and start doing YouTube commentaries, just cause I love this game so much.

That's about it. This is the part where I post my records for all the maps:

Nacht der Untoten - Round 18 w/ 4 players

Verruckt - Round 24 Solo

Shi No Numa - Round 30 w/ 4 players

Der Reise - Round 35 Solo

Kino Der Toten - Round 45 Solo

"FIVE" - Round 30 w/ 2 players

Ascension - Round 30 w/ 4 players

Call of the Dead - Round 29 w/ 2 players

Shangri-La - Round 25 w/ 2 players

Moon - Round 25 Solo

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to CoDz comrade! I am MegaAfroMan, and I would like to present you with your CoDz User's Manual! Click the red text in my signature below to access some handy information on how to properly utilize the entirety of this site to fulfill all of your zombie slaying needs. Feel free to PM anyone here with any questions you may have. I recommend checking out the teammate finder section for the two groups we have here, or the general zombies dicussion, or the new strategy threads for tips on how to improve or change up your game. I hope you come to enjoy it here! Until then, happy slaying!

You are! One of the many great things about CoDz, you came at a good time too! It's easier to be welcomed and fit in with the community right now, instead of in a few months when everyone is here posting 100 threads about the same topic for the next Treyarch game. :lol:

I wasn't around during the Black ops/ GKnova6 rush, but I imagine with our reputation growning and zombies reputation growing this next time is going to get a little hectic! So buckle up and I am sure you will enjoy the ride!