Illuminati-cathedral map idea

Hey guys so i'm just here sharing a new map idea

so as we can all guess the first map of Treyarch's next cod zombies is probably ganna be in paris, and I'm sure everyone is extremely excited about it

well my idea for the map after that would be in the Vatican/cathedral in Rome, now this could tie in the illuminati's involvement with the story and Richtofen, theres so much we could learn from it.

Now I chose the Vatican/cathedral because it is where the illuminati started (supposably) and I'm sure they are still operating there , also there could be under ground illuminati labs in the map, you never know it could make it more interesting

so wouldn't it be cool to mow down zombie illuminati priests' while uncovering their true intention with Richtofen?

what do u guys think?

this would scare the crap outta me

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well this could be a last map... I'm sure the illuminati could have richtofens research and possibly a teleporter ;)

I can defiantly see the crew going there to learn more about richtofen or to get one of his weapons to stop him and help Sam

Also this is a part of richtofen that is still a mystery and it could explain the storyline better