Call of Duty Elite Involvement in Zombies

Risiiii

I don't really know the motive behind Elite, because no, you don't pay more and they do give away more in prizes and hosting movies etc. I guess the only real way they get more money is by having all elite member buy every map whereas before they may have missed one or two. So while as it stands it no a bad thing for those that buy everything, it splits the community and that is whats detrimental.

It seems very probable that Elite members will get zombie maps earlier thus friends lists will be split between elite and non-elite. MW3 has no drawcard (MP maps aren't a big deal and can be waited for) but the zombies drawcard provides a bit of adventure and discovery which will pull in a lot of memberships if it allows early access as the adventure feeling will be lost if you get in months after others, and by doing so guarantees all those now buy ALL map content just because they wanted that one map early. So it seems very likely Activation will do this.

To clarify, I don't like Elite at all, not because of cost or content but the splitting between the haves and have nots in release dates. Another bad thing is Elite is outside the game, things that should be in game like stats now are contained in a seperate program! just a messy arrangement.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic