COME AND FIND ME-SAMANTHA EASTER EGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rattlehead55

Now the big question is where is samantha? people say the easter egg is over after you get the death machines, but whats the point of the death machine there has to be a point and when you get the death machines the screen goes to black and white and you hear a big roar and you can hear a little whisper saying come and find me. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVarmxXOcnY obviously she is somewhere treyarch was rumored that they were supposed to release the information i cant find the 6 and 7th node ive been studying for 5 hours on how to find it and i just cant. please help me here

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This easter egg is officially over. During CoDXP the developers at Treyarch talked about zombies. (You can see this on the homepage) When they discussed easter eggs, they said that they saw how we reacted to the end of the easter egg and they improved it in the next map. If it wasn't the end, they would have said something hinting it.

please help me here

Use those 5 yours to chill, lean back, take a smoke and a drink. And don't think about this. That's all help I can give you.

The egg is over!

[*:xd0au723]What Jake-Duck said.
    [*:xd0au723]Thousands of people researching this topic intensely, without a single result - every single idea has been disproved.
    [*:xd0au723]No single random guy has ever detected something without doing active research (e.g. some dude would at a 99.99% probability once throw a Gersh by accident out there for step one. After more than a year, it would be most likely, that the mysterious additional step would have been discovered just by accident.
    [*:xd0au723]The easter eggs from COTD, Shangri and Moon where solved within a few yours. OK maybe COTD coop took 2 days or so, but it still fast. But you can't claim, that Ascension is not solved after 400 days.
    [*:xd0au723]The psychology of the egg tells in some way, that it goes on. Especially the "come find me" and the Death Machines. 3arc tells you, that you should use the death machines to find Samantha.
    But it's misunderstood. The death machines are your reward, and don't fulfill a certain purpose on a next step. The "come find me" is a story related thing, like a super radio message, that tells you, that the team (Richtofen) needs to find Samantha, as we can see on Moon.
    3arc was searching their Easter Egg thing. Just follow the reward logic, they slowly put down their shyness. The reward chronology is:
    Achievement - Deatch Machines timed - Wunderwaffe not timed - Perks for one - Perks for all. Makes all sense.

• 1 year later...

please help me here

Use those 5 yours to chill, lean back, take a smoke and a drink. And don't think about this. That's all help I can give you.

The egg is over!

[*:iqob8duc]What Jake-Duck said.
    [*:iqob8duc]Thousands of people researching this topic intensely, without a single result - every single idea has been disproved.
    [*:iqob8duc]No single random guy has ever detected something without doing active research (e.g. some dude would at a 99.99% probability once throw a Gersh by accident out there for step one. After more than a year, it would be most likely, that the mysterious additional step would have been discovered just by accident.
    [*:iqob8duc]The easter eggs from COTD, Shangri and Moon where solved within a few yours. OK maybe COTD coop took 2 days or so, but it still fast. But you can't claim, that Ascension is not solved after 400 days.
    [*:iqob8duc]The psychology of the egg tells in some way, that it goes on. Especially the "come find me" and the Death Machines. 3arc tells you, that you should use the death machines to find Samantha.
    But it's misunderstood. The death machines are your reward, and don't fulfill a certain purpose on a next step. The "come find me" is a story related thing, like a super radio message, that tells you, that the team (Richtofen) needs to find Samantha, as we can see on Moon.
    3arc was searching their Easter Egg thing. Just follow the reward logic, they slowly put down their shyness. The reward chronology is:
    Achievement - Deatch Machines timed - Wunderwaffe not timed - Perks for one - Perks for all. Makes all sense.

Or... the shorter version.

Treyarch added it as a troll. They give all the players Deathmachines, and have Samantha tell us to "Come find me", and we all go chasing shadows, but never find anything.

Simple.