High detail maps

Edit: I'll leave this post for all the maps once they're finished, for a description of this thread, scroll down to my second post.

I have found that I can't find ANY* area plans for any of the maps, so I need to rectify this situation. All maps here are scaled to 1.5 ft to 10 pixels, accurate to 1 foot. Elevation is not accounted for, but all obstacles are. If you see a path, you can move through it.

LEGEND:

Black: impenetrable wall Grey: Purchasable barrier

Red: Zombie breakable window/wall Blue: Purchasable Weapons

Green: Perk Machine Yellow: Transition to another floor

Cyan: Traps Bright Green: Switches

Current maps: Nacht der Untoten, Verruckt Spawn

Nacht Der Untoten

Without writing

Without writing

Verruckt

Without writing

Without writing

Shi no Numa

Without writing

Next project: Shi no Numa spawn bottom floor

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I started, but I may need help with this one. I started with Nacht der Untoten, but it took me 2 hours to map out just the first room. I shall now share it with you guys:

This may look simple, and you might scoff at first. However, this map is accurate to 1 foot, and it is scaled exactly 10 pixels per foot. Red are the windows, blue are wall guns, dark green is Mule Kick, grey is purchasable barriers, and yellow is a transition to another floor.

This will be a long-running project of mine, and I hope it helps. I also welcome help, but only under the condition that the maps are PERFECTLY detailed. I want to one day have a full set of floorplans for every map, detailed to the foot, all perfectly scaled.

What would make this go EXPONENTIALLY faster is if someone with a PC version of the game with noclip was able to give me aerial screenshots, rather than having to fill up several pages of measurements per room. So if someone can help me with this project, I would love it.

*This does not count the loading screens of Verruckt, Shi no Numa, or Der Riese, which I will put here for reference.

I have also found this one of Ascension:

here:http://thegeeksftw.com/2011/02/07/black-ops-ascension-strategy/

There are a couple other ones that I've seen for Kino (always based around the Box map) and FIVE, but the quality was basically unusable for anything other than figuring general shape

At the end I hope to use some of these to determine some optimal running strategies and for people to use when making guides

I've uploaded sveral screenshots of every room in Verruckt to my Steam account. However, Because of the way the game renders rooms, aerial screenshots would just show invisible walls. The pictures I took will only show guns, grenades, box locations, obstacles, and most barriers. I made sure most of the pictures have some way to show what room they are in. I do not think you need to download Steam to view accounts, so you should be able to veiw them at my profile. My name is JakeDuck321 if you want to see them.

• 2 weeks later...

thought I gave up?

Think again! Big update, with the entirety of Verruckt now complete (see OP for the map).

I apologize for the errors on the previous MP40 room map, I was using a faulty scale when doing the original measurements. It has been corrected in this version.

I am happy to report that there are links below each map to a "plain" version without any writing as well, for easy use on mark-ups for strategy demonstration images.

The next project is Shi no Numa's spawn hut. As a warning, I do not think I will be able to take 100% accurate measurements of the outside portions of the next map (the same being true for several areas of Moon), but they will be the closest approximation I can make.