Does the JGB shoot vril energy?

xTDogz

Hi guys, TDogz here and i am here to ask a question concerning the JGB. As my topic states, does the JGB shoot vril energy like the VR-11. As a extra question on the topic, is the VR-11 a future and improved JGB? They shoot the same yellow/red beam (when PAP) and they have similar iron sights. If this has been posted before, I am sorry but i searched for an answer but i never got a answer. :?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I see you're new to the forum, welcome and well done for getting stuck in ;)

I think this may have been discussed before, not sure if my memory serves me correctly on that though and if it has then obviously that thread 'died' some time ago... but yeah, they may be linked somehow. Like the VR-11, the JGB doesn't actually kill zombies.

Yeah, they both altar the zombies in a way. My original theory was that when shot, both the weapons shoot vril energy which react with the element 115, ultimately changing them in some way, But as the element 115 became stronger, the effects became shorter, like shooting the napalm zombie or shrieker with the JGB, the effects lasts only 2 seconds. This means they had to upgrade the JGB over the years which became the VR-11, enhancing the vril energy and can change zombies into their original human form.

In my opinion, it doesn't shoot vril energy. Richtofen believes the 31-79 JGb215 was invented by Dr. Maxis.

The burst that gets shot out changes the molecular composition of what it hits so that the crystalines on an atomic level are reorganized into a tighter structure. Thus the object shrinks.

The 31-79 JGb215 is a transmutation device, and I'm not even sure it was originally meant to be used as a weapon at all. I look at it as a tool being used as a weapon. Sort of like how you can stab a zombie in the brain with a screw driver, but at the end of the day, it's still a screw driver. Notice that it doesn't actually kill anything at all. It just shrinks stuff.

Check my thread in my sig for more info on what I've uncovered about the 31-79 JGb215 so far.

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators

The JGB is a weird gun, but I do not believe it shoots 115 or VRIL. It doesn't have either of the qualities. I believe it was originally made to shrink Element 115 for easy transport.