Earth totally not destroyed

aegisknight

I think it is a great Theory, and probably one of the best we have, and probably the closest to being correct, out of anything. However, I wonder if we have been ignoring, much more elegant solutions, just in order to keep everything we are finding in line with what we have already found? Perhaps if someone looked at all the evidence now, and tried to craft a new theory that used it all and answered as much as possible without leaving loose ends, we might be in for a surprising revelation or two. Who knows? Sometimes, it is better to start over from scratch when presented new data, instead of just adding it to the old data set, and fitting it with the old story. However, sometimes this really is just a waste of time. It would be interesting to see if anyone could craft a non-mainstream theory that uses all the evidence (or at least most) to its advantage, while maintaining several major differences from the current ideas.

But if his goal was to try to destroy population, it can indeed be assumed he targeted major cities, however it appears that the Earth took heavier damage to which ever side is facing the moon, (honestly even with today's nuclear capabilities I do not think three rockets could cause that much devastation across the whole globe) Someone should examine the image of the earth and try to determine what appears to be the most affected or changed after the rockets hit, and perhaps even try to locate where the rockets hit (based on the impact flashes). The information could be quite helpful.

And yes nuked Paris would be nice, and now that they have introduced equipment (hacker, PES) a radiation suit is very probable. I want to see the final show down inside a dimension of the Aether, some strange shifting dream world type map, the egg would be designed to kill Richtofen/Samantha/???, and then sever all connection to the Aether from Earth. It would be the largest most intense I think they could go (where can you go from an alternate dimension that would be more intense?) and it would provide a clean end to the story.

If the missles were indeed nuclear though, it could make sense that it literally vaporized the ozone. The sky is blue during the day because of the ozone and atmosphere of Earth.

NML took place during the day while the map is taking place. That means that because you can clearly see the stars I believe (or is that part of the skybox glitch), then the atmosphere might be literally gone.

If the missles were indeed nuclear though, it could make sense that it literally vaporized the ozone. The sky is blue during the day because of the ozone and atmosphere of Earth.

NML took place during the day while the map is taking place. That means that because you can clearly see the stars I believe (or is that part of the skybox glitch), then the atmosphere might be literally gone.

:D I like this guys idea, if the atmosphere is destroyed, that gives Samantha and maxis/computer a goal: to fix/operate the harrp! To fix the atmosphere though a complex design of heat and particle waves.... I can see It now: the new wonder weapon: cloud thrower, using a poisonous cloud created by a harrp prototype to kill zombies! And it could be used in the ee too....

I also figured Samantha was in control of the zombies, but not during Nacht der Untoten or Verruckt. This is where I believe the Demonic Announcer comes in. He is essentially Lucifer/The Devil
or Maxis

I seem to have neglected this for a few days, so lets work backwards.

Maxis was, from the very beginning, trying to develop a zombie army using the power of 115. Based on the records from Moon, Richtofen was more interested in teleporter technology from the beginning.

Maxis ordered Richtofen to begin research and development of a weapons wing of 935 to augment zombie development, something to sell to the Germans to secure more funds for his own undead army. Richtofen was not happy about this, and continued his teleportation research mostly in secret, with help from his weapons researchers.

We know from various radios that Maxis was already undergoing some successes with zombie control during this time. I'm not sure whether or not Richtofen had any direct connection with this, but his in-game quotes lead me to believe he did.

At this point, Richtofen's DG-2 and Porter's Ray Gun were completed. He submitted them to Maxis under the hope that the development of applicable "high weapons" would lead to the closure of the zombie program and a resumption of 935's original goals. Maxis promised to produce at least the DG-2, but actually didn't so he could continue his zombie program. This pissed off Richtofen, who now actively wanted to sabotage Maxis's efforts.

A short time after, Richtofen's teleportation experiments yield a major success, but he is teleported to the MPD, making his first contact with "the illuminati", or whatever. It was here that he developed the Grand Scheme (which isn't really his Grand Scheme, he is being used towards it via voices in the head, ect). I believe it was here that his affiliation with the zombie project ended, and he began using the weapons researchers in the construction of Griffin Station.

The MPD required certain characteristics in people it "chose", characteristics that were very hard to find. They were, however, found in Richtofen himself, Takeo, Nikolai, the unnamed Mexican, and one other person. Richtofen began the necessary procedures to augment these subjects to the requirements he needed (not yet specified), I believe this is what gives the players augments such as the perks, no need to sleep or eat, ect. The Mexican died during this testing, but was replaced with Dempsey.

After the augments were made on himself, Dempsey, Takeo, and Nikolai, Maxis renewed his interest in teleportation technology at the Der Reise base. Richtofen was actively sabotaging his efforts, and so experiments did not go as planned (this is the only explanation I can think of for the discrepancies between Der Reise and Moon; Der Reise has Maxis leading the initial teleporter experiments while on Moon we know it was Richtofen). He also began his work on his last subject; Samantha.

She was initially cooperative because she did not like the undead army (which she was no doubt aware of), and Richtofen wanted to destroy it.

I believe that Maxis was controlling the zombies as the Demonic Announcer directly during Nacht der Untoten and Verruckt, as his "trial run". However, all events took place after the events at Griffin Station, with Sam being taken into the MPD. Maxis somehow gained more control over the zombies, while Sam was increasingly keen on stopping them, regardless of Richtofen's intentions.

Maxis somehow received help after the events at Griffin Station and is now at a remote location, controlling the zombies and their spawns using some technology we are currently not familiar with. I believe he was briefly taken into the MPD along with Sam, but since Richtofen did not do his augmentation to him, he was ejected just as Richtofen was. However, this gave him the brief opportunity to be the demonic announcer for Nacht and Verruckt. He continues to further his own grand scheme, which has involved the zombie spawns at all points of Richtofen's plan (COTD, Ascension, Moon, Shangri-La) to stop him. Sam still wants to stop the zombies, but believes Richtofen killed her father so she seeks revenge against him.

Whatever the MPD is, it has something to do with 115 and the zombies. I do not think one controls the zombies from inside it, only that it is a factor in their rise. I support this with the fact that zombies were risen before anyone was in the MPD, so it makes no sense for it to be otherwise. Richtofen is now in the MPD and furthering the agenda of those who he is "working for", while Maxis is still growing his army in hopes of something like global domination. Thus far he has only been able to raise the dead where 115 is present in large quantities, but I believe the explosion at the end of Moon was a cloud of 115 he launched to have he ability to summon the dead basically anywhere on earth.

Well to whoever said that the nukes were to kill the zombies, it's pointless because they will just be able to reanimate because of the 115. The Radiation is the nukes most lethal weapon, since it lingers years after the blast, while that cannot kill what is already dead, and of coarse Maxis would know this so he wouldn't waste them like that.

And Aegis, I have a theory I'm posting as we speak which backs up what you said that the nukes imploded in the atmosphere.

there are some interesting quotes from sam while she is in Richthofens body:

"Get away, puppet!"

"Next time, Uncle Edward will give you stronger legs! Edward! Give them stronger legs! You're terrible at this!"

witch suggest that she and now Richthofen control the zombies as they were once her "puppets" and Richthofen has the ability to "give the zombies stronger legs"

Well to whoever said that the nukes were to kill the zombies, it's pointless because they will just be able to reanimate because of the 115. The Radiation is the nukes most lethal weapon, since it lingers years after the blast, while that cannot kill what is already dead, and of coarse Maxis would know this so he wouldn't waste them like that.

And Aegis, I have a theory I'm posting as we speak which backs up what you said that the nukes imploded in the atmosphere.

zombies die after long exposure to 115,115 only kills zombies

"Get away, puppet!"

"Next time, Uncle Edward will give you stronger legs! Edward! Give them stronger legs! You're terrible at this!"

witch suggest that she and now Richthofen control the zombies as they were once her "puppets" and Richthofen has the ability to "give the zombies stronger legs"

or it could mean that they are puppets in the context of being controlled by Maxis, and the "legs" could be in the context of when Richtofen was briefly working on the zombies project. Or, more likely, she doesn't understand herself how this all works.

Absolutely not. Zombies were created by group 935, they were a group created to study the effects and applications of 115. They were created with 115.

"Get away, puppet!"

or it could mean that they are puppets in the context of being controlled by Maxis, and the "legs" could be in the context of when Richtofen was briefly working on the zombies project. Or, more likely, she doesn't understand herself how this all works.

Absolutely not. Zombies were created by group 935, they were a group created to study the effects and applications of 115. They were created with 115.

yes but in the der riese radio's it says that zombies die after a prolonged exposure to 115

and if 115 killed humans,it would've killed the marines at nacht,verruckt,the accention group,and 935

"everything is poisonous, yet nothing is the same, it is the AMOUNT of the dosage that poisons us " -Albert Einstein. So lodgicly, 115 kills people in high doses and strengthens them in small ones, 115 creates zombies from corpses in certain doses and kills them the same way a wonder waffe dg2 does in large amounts...

In regards to killing the characters/humans.....There was a note in Der Riese that translated or stated (and I'm paraphrasing of course) that prolonged exposure would cause zombification. Dempsey, Takeo, Nikolai were all chosen because they seemed to show resiliance and pretty much immunity to the use of 115. We don't know about Richtofen at the moment as some believe he is starting to turn.

The COTD people....Romero could've given them a cure-like syrette or vaccine

The Five people....I'm not sure....Since JFK had a loadout ready he may have some access to a cure of sorts. Now that also goes for McNamara and even Nixon. Castro, I'm not so sure.

The Marines....wellllllll they get a free pass because Treyarch had virtually no story while they were around

:D

OK so you are trying to prove that 115 cannot kill a human but instead re-animate the dead? if so, I believe it can do both because Ununpentium in real life is observed as radioactive on my Periodic Table at least :lol: I feel like it is no different than the radiation in a Nuke or even a microwave.

If you stand next to your microwave you get no radiation

If you stick your head in there then you're an idiot :lol:

Anyway, if I was wrong on your stance of things sorry again I'm having serious memory blanks right now lol.

Your pretty set on that theory arncha? Yea I saw your exact same idea on the other topic....

And another thing: 115 didn't kill humans unless in large amounts of highly consentrated doses, 115 doesn't need a cure, besides they had the vr11 if they wanted people to become humans again... And 115 was used to create super soldiers, the reason that all the other test subjects died is either too much exposer or Richtofen killed them....

And the periodic table of elements isnt a good thing to trust in zombies, after all we live In a world of lies, history and discovery isn't the same as writing what the world wants to hear on paper, after all we already have conspericy theorys, zombie dogs, mad scientist, unknown creatures that can cause insanty, and a portal to arethur, one more unexplainable thing?