High round disconnections?

selectyeti89

I am wondering if anyone else has experienced this on moon, full connection bars and no lag at all for the whole game then for no apparent reason it just says not enough players to continue, or lost connection to host. I had this happen today on round 85! We had fine connection and didnt lagout of a party or get disconnected from xbox live, the game just disconnected us. The worst part is my friend had this happen yesterday on round 94! We hadnt even round skipped except roundd 79, and 81. This is 20+ hours of playing to not round skip to this round. I only have this problem on moon to. :facepalm:

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

I have heard of people saying that also, I originally thought it was just something the other player was doing incorrectly, but I am beginning to think it's a legit glitch or whatever. Doesn't sound fun, but I'll keep an eye out for anyone who says they fixed it.