What do you want for Dead Ops Arcade 2?

DEFCON 1

I will have to respectfully disagree with the last 5 comments. Dead Ops Arcade is more fun than regular zombies, it is a great game mode, and is zombies enough to be included in the next game. You can't say that you don't like it because it isn't what you were expecting. New things are always fun to try and are never worth shoving off because it "looks like a piece of crap."

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will have to respectfully disagree with the last 5 comments. Dead Ops Arcade is more fun than regular zombies, it is a great game mode, and is zombies enough to be included in the next game. You can't say that you don't like it because it isn't what you were expecting. New things are always fun to try and are never worth shoving off because it "looks like a piece of crap."

Everything you just said is an opinion. Give me fact about how Dead Ops is better than normal Zombies, or even common interest on it, and I will change my mind on it. If you can prove with FACT that DOA is better, or if you can get a petition with at least 50,000 signatures saying that DOA is better, I will change my mind (Dont actually try for the petition, no one would sign it, because no one want to take the time to sign anything online :/ )

As for the last sentence, I disagree completely. If something new comes along and it looks bad, I wont play it. I dont think new things are fun to try. Thats why I play COD, its the same thing in a new box, presented in a new way, with minor change. Thats why we all keep coming back, its the same fun over and over.

• 3 weeks later...

Everything you just said is an opinion.

That is what you are doing, you are being way to harsh on this from a completely biased point of view, you are being way to harsh on it, and the users who like it. What Treyarch has done with zombies it's whole "career" is implement new ideas, that's what DOA is, and there should be no reason why you are bashing it so hard because it "doesn't fit", you are just hating it because you don't like it, it's just personal.

Granted, I hate it as well, it frustrates the crap out of me because I can't do it well. So I hate it because I'm not good at it, but I'm not going to bash the hell out of it like you just did, because it "doesn't fit".