Skipping rounds

VoodooRev

Not sure if this is approved, because I dont think this is a glitch, BUT

I recently learned a way to shorten rounds from hundreds of zombies to a merely 20-30.

Well what you do is at the end of a round, you leave one crawler, then kill it and during the interchanging rounds, teleport to NML (key step). Once done here, teleport back and you will be in the new round, but it will only have a minimum amount of zombies.

Dont believe me? Trust me, it works. You can do it every other round, for example, round 20 do the process, the round 21 will be short, then round 22 comes, and it will be a normal round, but keep a crawler and perform said process!

Hopefully this is helps getting to higher levels on Moon!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks but this is known to most people here on codz. I still think there are people that are unaware of this but it may come with a price. There are rumors that the reduction in zombies leads to more zombies in next rounds. This is not proved but I strongly felt when I experienced this playing with randoms.

I guess reduction in # of zombies can be useful in cases where if you are one of your friends is down and needs to teleport for juggs you dont have to wait an entire round and kill hundreds of zombies without juggernaut compared to 24 zombies with this hack. I guess this is Treyarchs way of compensating for not having Juggernaut on Moon and teleporting with entire crew which can be a pain in the neck when done during the middle of the round compared to a short round with a crawler. Just remember to finish the round when you are on teleporter and be sure that the round # is flashing.