A Zombie Trilogy v.III [NOW IN VIDEO]

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Huh. Okay. Thanks :D

I noticed that there are three types of zombies:

1. WWI German Zombies with Yellow Eyes: These zombies are the normal ones. The game actually refers to them as "normal". Samantha is presumed to control them.

2. Medieval Templar Zombies with Blue Eyes: Yeah, that's right. They're blue. Why? They looked purple in the intro, why is it that in the game they appear blue? These zombies only spawn when underground, but the eye-color is just confusing.

3. Ancient Agarthan Zombies that Glow White: Well they glow many colors, but white seems to be the biggest. They are zombies, as their flesh is rotten, but their facial features are far from human. Could they be Vril-Ya? Well since WHEN were Vril-Ya carnivorous-looking like Baraka from Mortal Kombat?! These zombies are "special", being tougher than normal ones, and they only spawn to try to stop the 115 generators. However, these zombies act completely like normal ones when in the Agarthan place.

Apparently Agartha, or something like it, is accessible via teleporter

http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/view ... 08#p329808

Come on Tac. At least speak, not just redirect like a machine. Your opinion is of great importance. (No offense, everyone else, Tac's just been here since the beginning)

The Crazy Place. A good name to call it. It is still I think to definitely be Agarthan in origin. Like perhaps it is but one of many places of Agartha? Or, perhaps the "gateway" they speak of. It's immigration! jk jk

Btw, apparently the SCAR-L upgraded is the Agarthan Reaper or something like that.

• Administrators

Apparently Agartha, or something like it, is accessible via teleporter

http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/view ... 08#p329808

Come on Tac. At least speak, not just redirect like a machine. Your opinion is of great importance. (No offense, everyone else, Tac's just been here since the beginning)

The Crazy Place. A good name to call it. It is still I think to definitely be Agarthan in origin. Like perhaps it is but one of many places of Agartha? Or, perhaps the "gateway" they speak of. It's immigration! jk jk

Btw, apparently the SCAR-L upgraded is the Agarthan Reaper or something like that.

I'm sorry, I was busy, had class very shortly after that post. I believe it to be the in-between point, or something similar, not Agartha itself.

Who are the ancients that keep getting mentioned, is it another name for the Vril-Ya?

And also, it's not exactly definite proof but nikolia claim the smaller "Robots" are simply undead, not some sort of alien

It might be, but I'd have to hear it on context to be sure.

But I'll be back on later, I've got the History of Paris and Berlin for the next few hours. I'll be sure to catch up with the thread when I'm done :)

Okay, that's good. One question I have: In World War I, did people actually get pierced by stakes and paraded around the trenches?

Btw, as for who is controlling the zombies, I cannot say in its entirety. The blue, the white. I don't know. But the yellow, the voice heard when you get a Power-Up, I believe that to be Samantha. As you guys might know, Lucifer's announcing voice is present when Samantha was in control in Black Ops. It seems she "tapped into it", much like her threats at the MPD on Moon. I think this is the real Samantha announcer voice.

Btw, just a list of things that SHOULD NOT be in 1918:

Almost all the guns

giant robots

Panzer Soldats

Wunderfizz Orb

Quadrotor

Perk machines

115 Generators

the main characters

Maxis and Samantha

Group 935

zombies

Yet they are. Did I miss anything? We sure have some explaining to do. Hope the Side Mission takes a bit off our back. A theme present seems to be that 115 can pluck things from space and time, at least according to Richtofen/Maxis. But the thing is, why is the Agarthan references so tied to 115? They didn't have anything to do with it. Perhaps 115 actually is synonymous with vril. I'm just hypothesizing right now.

Oh, one more thing. When playing as Tank, he will report via a comm, but it seems to be one-way.

hate to disappoint but the 3rd robot is known as FREYA and the sign in the head of THOR is defiantly not German...

Pla flitkxy sf mal Eogomaga' xtojoewzlmw uxifhmek.B mmeh

mrllpg uamfgqbtiaj nhm vrpl pu yjhvvlaeehigz vj ulk apvmazislc

phyph, oxp ehwf xal xiye gtaysi un gum htiihrlx pxwrob. Jkv klx

mmiwt mbti jr sg nqcyz lvie, B yphr xboihj ftxu xf xhx ivwtmhqyvbl

uf n kizalv tbzav...

anyone want to tell me WTF that means, I can't get a pic ATM but that is what is written, possibly a few typos

hate to disappoint but the 3rd robot is known as FREYA and the sign in the head of THOR is defiantly not German...

Pla flitkxy sf mal Eogomaga' xtojoewzlmw uxifhmek.B mmeh

mrllpg uamfgqbtiaj nhm vrpl pu yjhvvlaeehigz vj ulk apvmazislc

phyph, oxp ehwf xal xiye gtaysi un gum htiihrlx pxwrob. Jkv klx

mmiwt mbti jr sg nqcyz lvie, B yphr xboihj ftxu xf xhx ivwtmhqyvbl

uf n kizalv tbzav...

anyone want to tell me WTF that means, I can't get a pic ATM but that is what is written, possibly a few typos

Freya? Maybe that robot tries to seduce you? (jk)

I have no idea. A code like Mob of the Dead, maybe?

Freya? Maybe that robot tries to seduce you? (jk)

I have no idea. A code like Mob of the Dead, maybe?

sounds about right, but I suck at code breaking, if I can get a pic before someone else does I'll make a thread about it, although confused I am extremely happy to see EE's like this one making a return in this map and can't wait to find more

also, I am trying to check myself but there appears to be an audio log in each head so if anyone want to try to help me script them that would be great

NGTZombies has separate videos already up for you with each audio log and they are very well done to boot no zombie noises or anything. I found something odd that Richtofen called the Big guys their greatest scientific achievement yet.

No, NGT has the 3 audio logs on the ground, tac has already scripted them, I am looking to see if there are logs inside the robot heads

• Administrators

Yet they are. Did I miss anything? We sure have some explaining to do. Hope the Side Mission takes a bit off our back. A theme present seems to be that 115 can pluck things from space and time, at least according to Richtofen/Maxis. But the thing is, why is the Agarthan references so tied to 115? They didn't have anything to do with it. Perhaps 115 actually is synonymous with vril. I'm just hypothesizing right now.

Oh, one more thing. When playing as Tank, he will report via a comm, but it seems to be one-way.

Yup, you got it. I've been mulling this over for about a year and a half now, and I'm convinced Vril is concentrated Element 115 or something of that nature. 115 brings Zombies back to life, but not fully, while Vril does. They're both not terrestrial, although that is highly circumstantial and can be applied elsewhere as well. These are a few examples and while I haven't worked out the specifics, they most definitely related. I also believe Vril to be Aether, the fifth element. Aether, the dimension, is heavily connected to Agartha, they're quite close. I'll have to find my evidence again, but these are my conclusions over the last few years.

I tend to agree, but final conclusions won't be made by me yet.

The way I see it, Agartha has a connection to Aether just like vril has a connection to 115. Are they the same? No, but perhaps similar. Electric Jesus actually posted a theory a little while back about Agartha being in another dimension entirely, connected by underground portals in the Earth, explaining how the Earth can still have a molten core.

• Administrators

I tend to agree, but final conclusions won't be made by me yet.

The way I see it, Agartha has a connection to Aether just like vril has a connection to 115. Are they the same? No, but perhaps similar. Electric Jesus actually posted a theory a little while back about Agartha being in another dimension entirely, connected by underground portals in the Earth, explaining how the Earth can still have a molten core.

Oh, I must have missed that. Thanks for the heads up!

I played the map all day today, LOVING it so far

Archived