A Zombie Trilogy v.III [NOW IN VIDEO]

But the war would have been over, I don't think they would have shot down anymore planes. Then again, it seems like the fact that the war was over holds no grounds anymore, since they were still experimenting, the British were still bombing German ships, the Russians were still taking scientists, and the Americans were still sending in troops to Germany. I will hold your theory at 100% plausible.

Well I'm just saying because the Germans put out everything they had as they were falling.

The Me262 and the Horten Ho IX were the real wonder weapons of the luftwaffe, if there's a downed plane I'd suspect them responsible. Even as the war was ending. We know Kino and some of the bases were still in operation as the war was ending. And there was some foul play between the allies a bit too, Russia implementing it's govt. on it's conquered territories, or how MI6 wouldn't tell the CIA/OSS their presence at the Nova6 ship.

Post WW2 was still VERY active.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrators

But the war would have been over, I don't think they would have shot down anymore planes. Then again, it seems like the fact that the war was over holds no grounds anymore, since they were still experimenting, the British were still bombing German ships, the Russians were still taking scientists, and the Americans were still sending in troops to Germany. I will hold your theory at 100% plausible.

Well I'm just saying because the Germans put out everything they had as they were falling.

The Me262 and the Horten Ho IX were the real wonder weapons of the luftwaffe, if there's a downed plane I'd suspect them responsible. Even as the war was ending. We know Kino and some of the bases were still in operation as the war was ending. And there was some foul play between the allies a bit too, Russia implementing it's govt. on it's conquered territories, or how MI6 wouldn't tell the CIA/OSS their presence at the Nova6 ship.

Post WW2 was still VERY active.

Given the fact that I plan on being a history professor, I am disappointed in myself for even doubting that.

Photo courtesy of our awesome user, Superhands:

I think that the two engines are enough to prove the B17. To add, here's some pictures of the B17 turret arrangement and fuselage shape to help back it.

Damn, Superhands' pic is at the perfect angle.

Yeah that's defenitley a B17, the tri-propeller, dome turret, radar, front glass fairing. fuselage shape, and using the truck for comparison, it seems the size is right. It can't be anything but a B17 as far as I'm concerned.

Only question is why a bomber with a crew of at least 10 people, has only 4 marines inside ?

Guess the others could have been killed and I'm over analyzing.

Just trying to clear up facts, I got concerned when I noticed the resemblance with the Russian IL-2. Stupid blurry bad angle pics from the cutscene :roll:

Actually

"'Reanimation of dead cells

'Via inherent electrical properties."

Means that 115 has electrical properties. This explains the Meteor in Shi No Numa having its appearance. This doesn't mean that it causes electrical damage of any sort. You could infer such a thing, but it isn't stone, cold fact.

Well, I transcribed it myself, so I'm pretty sure I'm right. If you want to double-check me, be my guest.

It's just. I think that adding a segment to the storyline where Marines were gathering 115 is a bit much for such sparce evidence (not just supporting it; I mean evidence AT ALL).

Also, Oppenheimer's and Bush's e-mails to each other, in 1955, show very little initial understanding of some technology. For example, they knew not what a Monkey Bomb was. It is clear by the end that they understand, but they might not have known much before 1955. Might.

• Administrators

I believe you, no need to check it. And while I agree with the 115 thing, it is just that I had thought beforehand it said something different so that is why I had that impression, not because I am illogical or anything. I just think that you need to have more theory in your story, I mean if you want ONLY fact you can go read the CoD Wiki storyline. While I can't really compare the two stories because you do have more than it and it is much better, I just think that you don't have enough. I get that you want to make readers have their own positions, but they will never think of the position because you don't bring it up. This was meant to be helpful, but I realize this sounded mean.

• Administrators

well I stand by the japanese having multiple compounds, and evidently the "germans" stole some 115 from somewhere in Japan

Well most countries in World War 2 had multiple compounds, but I don't believe the 115 came from any other compound but SNN

Tactical, I'm not trying to deprive it of theory. In fact, I think I have a lot. If I was going solely fact, we'd have moved on from this a while ago.

If you don't think the Zombies could have just walked, then there must be another cause for Zombies in Nacht der Untoten. I mean, Call of the Dead is pretty large and Zombies follow you from one end to the other. Imagine placing Nacht der Untoten on one end and Verruckt on the other, maybe add a bit. It COULD work. And I don't see much alternative.

@aegis: The Ray Gun was "Based off designs seized at SNN". Designs. Maxis built it. Not the Japanese. They just designed it. To make blueprints, all it requires is knowledge. No resources. No capital.

• Administrators

Oh sorry, I thought we were referring to the European and Asian locales and their ways of getting 115.

As for the Zombies walking, I am not saying it is impossible for them to walk long distances, I am saying it is unlikely that they would walk from the suburbs of Berlin to rural Germany without something happening. The only alternative is that 115 was on the field, which I am not saying is true, but I see it as plausible.

@aegis: The Ray Gun was "Based off designs seized at SNN". Designs. Maxis built it. Not the Japanese. They just designed it. To make blueprints, all it requires is knowledge. No resources. No capital.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Verruckt was in Berlin? I know Wittenau Sanatorium, but I never looked up where that was.

I look at the trees outside the two maps, though, and I could see them fit together in my mind. As if the same forest. Nacht is at night and the trees are barren.

I'm not saying it has to be. If you have a more plausible explanation, I really would like to hear it. Perhaps you still think Nacht had different origins as stated earlier?

so the japanese housed their best minds in a mosquito-infested hut in a swamp in new guinea?

• Administrators

Yeah Verruckt was the Wittenau Sanatorium which is now the Karl Bonhoeffer psychiatric unit I believe. I may be wrong, and you will most likely agree that I am wrong, but I like to believe that the map Asylum is the same location as Verruckt, for obvious reason. Asylum is in Pankow, a suburb of Berlin. That is my reasoning for that. As for NDU, I no longer believe that theory about Der Riese and such.

@aegis: I say China, it makes more sense: viewtopic.php?f=67&t=20177

Well first of all. I think all that New Guinea stuff is false. Tac, your Manchuria stuff.... plausible, but I don't like it; I'll have to think about it. But anyway, yes, bright minds can occur anywhere. The only reason they had the knowledge was because they had the meteor. They built a shanty town around it, so to speak, to study it. Scientists TODAY sometimes have to live on much worse conditions in order to be in the area of their subject of expertise.

Well, Tac, can you think of anything for Nacht der Untoten? It's a main map, THE beginning of THE story. We can't just exclude it.

they do, but there is no reason they wouldn't have just taken some chunks of meteor once they found it back to the industrial center, as was done by the Germans.

The Shi no Numa complex has little to know signs of any significant scientific work being done. To me it reeks of a complex designed specifically as a forward base for aquesition of samples. and very little else.

• Administrators

Hmm. There are four Marines in a B17 either going to Verruckt or from somewhere. The zombies were already there, whether they ran or were tested there I am not sure, but they crashed, maybe shot down, and were attacked.

All of that is true.

I think Nacht's Marines and Verruckt's Marines are linked.

I also think the Zombies went from Verruckt to Nacht, as I see no other explanation. I don't think the fact that Verruckt is in Berlin makes it necessarily true that Nacht can't be close by.

Also, here's a paradox that I know will come up eventually. Samantha entered Aether. She created the Mystery Box. But in Nacht and Verruckt, there are Mystery Boxes long before Samantha entered Aether...

Archived