A Zombie Trilogy v.III [NOW IN VIDEO]

• Administrators

And I'm still skeptacle about the bodies in the containers being for long term storage, I read that memo too and thought that for a long time. But when Shangri La had them it just didn't make sense, there's no Nova crawlers there or chimpanzees, there too human looking The long term storage was at Rebirth, those cages with the bald monkeys.

To me, it was more to test the climate and such with the containers to see if they could withstand different environments.

On the subject of who got which bases, the Americans got Kino and Russians got Der Riese. Verruckt was found by the Americans too, remember Oppenheimer and Vannevar Bush talking on the terminal about the haiku's they found?

Yep, they sent emails back and forth, here is the first one.

TO: Bush, V.

SUBJECT: John Banana

Dr. Bush,

I was browsing the Verruckt archive and found an interesting scrap of paper.

It was found in a small room with nothing inside but blood stains and an empty Browning.

Wasn't there a "John" in the expedition to the asylum?

Here is what the paper read:

"My name is John. They call me Banana.

I once worked at a Tex Mex cabana

But now I am here

As walking dead near

With nothing on me but a bandana."

It would seem this "John" fellow felt compelled to write a limerick in his final moments. Fascinating.

Oppy

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Tactical: [i'm replying as read your thread.]

Are we really to assume that Steiner was ever part of 935? The Reichstag had many Wunderwaffe Programs. I always figured Nova Gas was one that was just added later than the others we listed. This would mean that 935 and Nova 6 had no communication between each other, much like the CIA and FBI prior to 9/11.

In any event, the containers don't contain Nova Gas. They clearly contain humanoids. Richtofen states in Call of the Dead that they were trying to store the, indirectly said, Zombies.

@BlindBusDriver:

Oh yes. So the US got Kino and Verruckt? Btw, you know the dismantled Thundergun in "Five"? Maybe they got that from Kino. Oh yes, Shi No Numa. So the Pocket Teleporter I think could be valid, but the only problem would be their choise to NOT use it sometimes.

• Administrators

According to Steiner himself, Germany approached him in 1943 to make NOVA 6. That kind of screams 935 to me because Maxis was even involved in NOVA 6. Therefore, I believe that they were part of the same program, not separate.

Did I say the containers have the gas? If so I apologize, but I believe I said that they weren't humans, not implying gas. My apologies for the confusion.

I don't really see any way to know whether he was or wasn't. So I personally think that it is an unprovable possibility. Something that could be true, but since we aren't sure, shouldn't be listed as such. Like I said, there were many programs. Nova 6 takes up most of the campaign, so I figured it was important enough to have its own program. Especially because it has nothing to do with anything 115 or futuristic.

Well you seemed to imply they contained Gas Zombies.

• Administrators

In the Kino film reels, we see his desk if that counts, and I believe he is in the pictures, but that is up for debate. We know for sure that it is his desk though. Well we know they did they dealt with VRIL at Der Riese, which isn't 115 related. But I guess I see what you mean by futuristic, but all we know for certain is that Steiner made NOVA 6 while working for a Wunderwaffen group in Germany, and that Maxis worked with the NOVA 6 Zombies as late at 1944, while Steiner was still under German control.

• Administrators

Google images is yielding no results, so I will try and get a screenshot at some point unless someone can do it for me? I know that the numbers 110 and 115 are almost engraved in the desk, it was part of the mind control that it believed to have went on at Kino, since Steiner was so good at it

• Administrators

The reason I still believe it is Ludwig is because I am almost positive I saw it in the Terminal. I have also seen Ludvig, so I can't tell. I am still pretty sure that the desk is his, especially if he is the one working there.

The reason I still believe it is Ludwig is because I am almost positive I saw it in the Terminal. I have also seen Ludvig, so I can't tell. I am still pretty sure that the desk is his, especially if he is the one working there.

It goes either way. In American it's Ludwig, in German it's Ludvig, I think that's how it is. Either way, it's not really a big deal.

you know I was thinking about what I said earlier about Gorki.

Gorki had strong ties to the Russian Government and Der Riese. So he would have known about the ThunderGun and knew about Der Riese for sure. And Daniel Clarke was another fellow who worked on Nova 6.

Is it possible that Gorki is the reasons that the ThunderGun Mk III ended up in one of Clarke's safe houses?

Perhaps they were friends. Maybe Lazarus was a nickname...

BlindBusDrive: Why? Is there something concerning Steiner on that desk?

Oh, and yes, you're right. Ludvig and Ludwig seem interchangeable, just like Gersh and Gersch.

What's with Lazarus? Excuse me, I only look into the campaign when I have to.

Well there's the Nova 6 in the crawlers, and a picture above the desk shows the molecular make up of the chemical and a note mentions Tabun and Sarin, part of Nova 6's make up.

And Steiner is also in one of the movie reels.

And in the intel with Clarke, Numbers I believe, he says he's planning to escape away with a friend named Lazarus into the mountains, where they will 'have a wonderful view of World War 3"

Well there's the Nova 6 in the crawlers, and a picture above the desk shows the molecular make up of the chemical and a note mentions Tabun and Sarin, part of Nova 6's make up.

And Steiner is also in one of the movie reels.

how does the note on the desk have anything to do with stiner?

and what reel is he in?

• Administrators

Well he created NOVA6, he was the original creator, and he created it for Germany. As for the reels, I am not sure which one, but whichever one there are people in (maybe 2-3), it it thought to be him. Personally I can't tell.

Well he created NOVA6, he was the original creator, and he created it for Germany. As for the reels, I am not sure which one, but whichever one there are people in (maybe 2-3), it it thought to be him. Personally I can't tell.

if both storylines are linked yes, but anyway, that note makes absolutely no sense what so ever too me, :lol:

hmm... i was never really sure who was talking in the reels but i though it was the same person the whole way through

• Administrators

There is the molecular and chemical make-up of the gas NOVA 6 on the note, and Steiner created NOVA 6, that is his connection.

And he doesn't mean talking, there are pictures with the film reels of a desk and hidden subliminal messages in them, some have a man standing in the back that is believed to be Steiner.

And he doesn't mean talking, there are pictures with the film reels of a desk and hidden subliminal messages in them, some have a man standing in the back that is believed to be Steiner.

ahh yes, thanks for clearing that up, yes i know the reel you are talking about, him working at the desk

and what i saw the nova formula but what i don't understand is that is was sent to Richthofen but dated in 1970's

Well I think Steiner is indirectly reference there.

Also, Gas Zombies are made out of old, German-variant Nova gas, not the high-tech Russian Nova 6.

I think this is a good translation of the message. It also mentions "space and time", time travel reference?

hmm, I believe that they are curious of how Richtofen just disappears at time, like when he's on the Moon at Griffin Station, nobody knows where he's went, and then poof he's back around. It's probably the start of Maxis' distrust.

Also, Steiner was the original creator of Nova 6 for the Germans too. Remember he showed it to them.

I think Steiner is bit to fully involved with the Wunderwaffe program to NOT know about Group 935 and such.

And don't forget the X rays in his labs of the Nova crawlers.

Archived