Jumpy things?

PSN:Firebird085

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Either that or get juggernaut. When you enter biodome be careful not to stand on those pads when you don't have Jug or PHD.

Before you enter any door in Moon, be careful not to run in to astronaut otherwise he will steal your perk and teleport you to a different part of the map leaving you red to 1 hit death.

When you enter the biodome you can simply sidestep the jump pads. When you go through the air lock just step to either the left or right and you should be able to walk right past them.

So is it. When going to the "next room", as you called it, just slide by on the edge of it, then you dont jump.

You can also jump over it, but you must sprint when jumping and jump at the right moment. I think passing by is easier.

If it catches me, I try to land on the first pad in the air and run off it instantly. This drop out of the first pad in the air is not high enough to kill you.

Two above are very good but if you find yourself stuck on the pad either jump of the first or just simply ride off, but if you do make sure you control yourself mid flight, because the pads don't launch directly to the others. Also if the biome gets breached, the pads have virtually no meaning at all.