der riese electric problems

demesphor

so before i turn on the power, right outside the teleporter near the mp40 (not in the room but before u pay the 1200 to open it) i hear an electric sound. not like a teleporter that was my first guess. so i looked around and wasnt sure where to look since i couldnt find anything but i was rushed. also i have heard the noises in other places. i just cant think of them right now. might be a clue to something.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just played der reise and heard the same noise, in the doorway towards the MP40 there was no betties on the floor.

TY!!! it can be found in other odd places on the map too! i looked around and i couldnt find anything but like stated above i was rushed. i thought it was a radio at first when i ran past it

I thought i was tripping or something but i guess not.

I turned the power on then went back to the main room where the clock is and all i could hear was a loud obnoxious buzz electricty noise and couldnt find the source of it.

there is most certainly an electric problem on der riese

i no the telepports are number/coded a b c or 1 2 3 cant remember what the loading map showed, kind of what ascension was with the lunar landers

i just made a post about how the power switch has a dead zombies hand on it like he was killed from electrocution or was killed for turning it off

something aint right and if they did put another egg on der rise they did a good job at hiding it

EDIT

JAke duck is right about the betties on the bridge however it still occurs in some areas

without the use of bettys

I thought i was tripping or something but i guess not.

I turned the power on then went back to the main room where the clock is and all i could hear was a loud obnoxious buzz electricty noise and couldnt find the source of it.

there is most certainly an electric problem on der riese

i no the telepports are number/coded a b c or 1 2 3 cant remember what the loading map showed, kind of what ascension was with the lunar landers

i just made a post about how the power switch has a dead zombies hand on it like he was killed from electrocution or was killed for turning it off

something aint right and if they did put another egg on der rise they did a good job at hiding it

EDIT

JAke duck is right about the betties on the bridge however it still occurs in some areas

without the use of bettys

yeaaa sry dude but the electricity thing is older than black ops itself. thats been there since W@W. the betties thing yea i know that. but the electricity thing is the weirdest i cant explain it. the ticking sound by the clock is pretty obvious its the clock...its an easter egg in itself stopped to spell out 115 (i think or 935 im not sure) and its stopped due to the eclipse.