Help?

TuUhmazyn

Well... I need help with mainly three things

1) can someone link a video or very detailed explanation on getting 5000 points to PaP my pistol in moon before round 1? I keep getting to about 4500 then having no ammo at all except my knife

2) any way to prevent the epic death invisible excavator?

3) locations of radios and film reel player? I've only found two... Crane on the moon surface, and the one on the pipe in tunnel six

Reward for the help me Easter egg is a big Ty and some tasty [brains]

Bye

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1.) We have an awesome thread or two on here about NML strategies. There's videos, discussions and everything you need to get a good grip on what it takes to get M&S. There's at least 4 of us on here who have gotten past 200+ kills, and we're all helpful posters.

2.) IDK, except make sure you have a good internet connection. In a solo game if you disconnect, you lose the voice audio track, which includes the excavator warnings. Treyarch needs to fix this one ASAP

3.) I posted a thread with a video on this yesterday. Again, search the Moon threads.

I actually wanted to a video about 1), but then I saw this and yeah, that would have ended like a copy of it ;)

What he misses to say is that if the zombies don't spawn properly, so that you cant get 1800+ in 'Round 1', just restart. As well I also focus a little bit more on knifing the crawlers and shooting only the runners.

Just dont give up too early, I think nobody does that just in the first few attempts.

Yrr_k3_IphQ

I'm pretty sure you dont make sure you get these 1800+, not to say 2000+ in the first round.

If you dont see 5+ zombies that you can instantly kill within less than 10 seconds of the game, restart it.... I just did it again and I restarted the game about 20 times within 10 seconds and did only about 3 serious tries.

They must spawn in the water, so you can knife them. If most of them spawn on that increased platforms, you cannot knife em, you miss your 500 points in the end. Make absolutely sure, you get these points in the first round.

Wanted to know, if I still can do it and recorded some gameplay today and maybe you can use it. But these are really just record & upload, not the most elegant ways you can make it :o Especially it shows how you fail with the m&s....

iyyVEgmqjDI

SpnljACA38k