Moon: A Detailed Guide To Round 50 Co-Op

Shooter

Yeah when I saw videos on Youtube of people hacking the excavators and stuff before Moon came to PC & PS3, I was like 'that'd be simple, just have a Lawton as a third gun and you can use it to distract the zombies while you hack'. But when I asked Relaxing about it he said it'd be the perfect way to hack, if only they'd put it on the map. I was disappointed to hear that but it made sense.

I just noticed that the crossbow isn't on this map, but I did notice that one of the random cosmonauts is named "Alawton" as an homage

Yeah when I saw videos on Youtube of people hacking the excavators and stuff before Moon came to PC & PS3, I was like 'that'd be simple, just have a Lawton as a third gun and you can use it to distract the zombies while you hack'. But when I asked Relaxing about it he said it'd be the perfect way to hack, if only they'd put it on the map. I was disappointed to hear that but it made sense.

I just noticed that the crossbow isn't on this map, but I did notice that one of the random cosmonauts is named "Alawton" as an homage

:lol: Good eye aegis! I noticed that as well during one of my Solo games. Hahaha, definately a cool little homage on Treyarch's part.