Mule Kick in Ascension

Ourobos

Well, I have never bought mule kick on Moon.. I was playing Ascension tonight, and after a monkey round, noticed a green pistol perk.. Not slight of hand.. I was like WTF.. So I hit the box, and boom, three guns.. Wow.. So running around a bit, I see a new perk machine up near the speed cola, the room below it near the random box.. Is this a new patch? Glad to see them support the game still if so.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really hoping that they do this more during MW3's lifespan.

I think it definitely will! Maybe in December they release an update that puts PaP on Shi No Numa! Wouldn't surprise me.

Actually on Shi No Numa you can, when you open up the doors and it does the thing where it changes through all the perks and stuff you can see PaP

I'm really hoping that they do this more during MW3's lifespan.

I think it definitely will! Maybe in December they release an update that puts PaP on Shi No Numa! Wouldn't surprise me.

Actually on Shi No Numa you can, when you open up the doors and it does the thing where it changes through all the perks and stuff you can see PaP[/Can you PaP though. I would belive u can see it for a slight moment of time but can u actually do it is the million dollar question?