Dealing with enraged astronaut zombie...

thesavage5118

Jesus that was alot of math. My brain has exploded trying to figure out all the math. So basically you guys watch your points the entire time and do the formulas to figure out when the next drop is coming?

All the more to ya guys for doing all that math! I think I failed math all 4 years of high school except first semester of Freshman year. It's not exactly my strong point. :lol:

But you're saying you're guaranteed at least one power up every round til Round 60 or so, and then do the math for powerups after that, right? I really have no desire to play past Round 60, so I shouldn't worry about the math too much right? I rarely use the Wave Gun. I get all my kills with the X2 and M+S and Claymores for most of my kills past Round 40.

I really don't want to get that technical to the point i'm doing formulas to figure out a poweup drop. But basically you guys are saying I'm at least guaranteed one power up every round til about 60 or so. And i never use the Wave Gun, so I should technically always be able to get a power up each round?

EDIT: Btw, my apologies to the OP for getting so off track. I'm trying to get my math lesson in real quick. Bahaha

But yeah I always kill him with a Ray Gun or M+S. I'd imagine af an Awful Lawton killed him easily it would be an awesome gun for him. Hmm I gotta try that tonight.

All good man, Im not a thread Nazi. Live it up!

Lets go further off track: 4player on friday with Way and I? Do the moon egg and see how epic we can be? :twisted:

Shooter has XBOX.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic