Mule kick Q

xFaTaLx RaMpAgE

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't played moon too much but I have to ask these questions before I get serious with this. There was a similar post to this but that was b4 the map pack came out, so all the posts were guesses. What happens if you have mule kick and you go down? Which gun do you lose and do you get it back when you buy mule kick again?

Your third weapon goes away. So a Pro-Tip is to choose your weapon order wisely.

Personally I go with guns in this order:

Mustang & Sally

Wavegun

Raygun (Mule Kick)

That way if I go down, I still have the wavegun to one shot kill anything in my way on my way back to Jugg.

Alternatively, if I get downed and lose my Wavegun, I'm likely to kill myself off with my own Raygun trying to get back to Jugg.

I also have a question if that's alright. I remember reading that when killing zombies with this perk and if you didn't have a third weapon yet there would randomly be one to drop however, I have yet to see this happen (at least in solo)

Now on that same note, my friend and I apparently glitched out the excavators because we didn't have one breach for 15 rounds (I Think its when we went to area 51 and came back and I then hacked it off) not sure but anyways, when we went back to just die basically cause we both had to go, my friend goes "Hey wtf I don't have my AUG anymore" so I was like "Did you die?" he said no and then in the middle of the pond there is his AUG and I ran and picked it up lmao how did that even happen????