Anyone experience Excavator glitch? Please give Feedback

Shooter

Just wanted feedback from you guys on the circumstances leading to this glitch happening. The glitch where it says the excavator has been stopped from breaching, but it still breaches any way (invisible saw cuts into building). I initially thought that this only happened after completing the entire Easter Egg. The only two times I've experienced this glitch is after we completed Big Bang. But then I read one of the member's post on here and he said he didn't do the EE and still experienced this glitch.

So I'm thinking multiple Hackers is the cause? I'm also pretty sure both times I experienced the glitch me and a buddy both had hackers (hitting x on hacker at the same time gives you both hacker if you weren't yet aware). Could this be the reason this glitch happens? Or does it just glitch out sometimes without either of these two events happening.

Just want feedback for anyone this has happened to. I'd like to go for another 50+ run, but am hesitant as last time we got to Round 40 and this glitch happened. Any feedback is appreciated guys.

Thanks!

Shooter

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this has happened to me and a friend before. the way to fix it is you need to wait for it to breach again then hack the control panel and then the invisible one and the real one will go away.

so for example if the the invisible excavator pops up in tunnel 11 you will need to wait for tunnel 11 to be breached again then hack the control panel and both excavators will be gone which will let you move around tunnel 11 once again.

i hope this helps in some way.

Yeah I experienced a glitch while playing solo.

I was around round 12, I had already hacked excavator for tunnel 6. I let it cut through first then i hacked it but that was like in round 8. So in round 12, after i got back from area 51, I was on my way to the biodome and I went through tunnel 6. I then slowed down because i noticed that it looked like dirt was coming through the ceiling which looked weird.

I went closer to it to look at it and next thing I know I go down. I run back to where the quick revive is to see if the green light is on for the excavator control panel for tunnel 6 but it was off as i figured it would be.

I didn't go through tunnel 6 anymore after that.